macEfan
Oct 12, 12:19 AM
You likely broke one of the screen hinges. This is common with the emates.
Here's a dissasembly guide if you ever feel ambitious enough to replace the part.
http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_disassemble.html
Here's a dissasembly guide if you ever feel ambitious enough to replace the part.
http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_disassemble.html
Tom P
Apr 20, 10:32 PM
I posted in a previous thread about having someone design a CPU speed program that lets you adjust CPU speed from the upper tool bar by the clock. Marcel Bresink wrote a great utility program, here it is.

WWE Diva Maryse Hot Blue Dress

WWE Diva Maryse Hot Blue
more...

WWE Divas Wallpapers » Maryse

The Sexiest of Sexy – WWE Diva
more...

McCool middot; wwe divas

A top WWE diva,
more...

WWE Diva Melina Is Injured

WWE Diva Maryse Suffers
more...

wwe divas maryse hot. Hot Maryse Wallpaper; Hot Maryse Wallpaper. dgree03. Apr 21, 08:46 AM. Yeah, I wonder that too sometimes.

wwe divas debut of champions
more...

wwe divas maryse hot. WWE Diva Maryse Hot Blue Dress; WWE Diva Maryse Hot Blue Dress. Designer Dale. Mar 8, 02:12 PM

And in the WWE Divas
more...

WWE Diva Maryse New Pictures

WWE RAW Diva Maria Kanellis
more...

Download WWE Diva Maryse

WWE Diva – Maryse Ouellet

Maria kanellis WWE Divas
matt3526
Apr 19, 03:19 AM
Mine are attached. Base 15" 2011 mbp
Edit: Ignore where it says 1GB ram installed. Screens taken from VMware
Edit: Ignore where it says 1GB ram installed. Screens taken from VMware
Kirgan
Sep 5, 10:23 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2yye9at.png
more...
MaxBurn
May 5, 04:13 PM
Look up DFU mode on youtube, do that and then restore it.
Or you can give it to me. I like toys.
Or you can give it to me. I like toys.
Doc750
Feb 10, 08:45 AM
Awesome just called 611 and confirmed
2 Iphone lines 700 min/month
unlimited data
unlimited txt
unlimitied mob-2-mob
unlimited nights/weekends
all for $154/month.
(includes 10% FAN discount)
I save $432/year from my current plan.
I did lose about 11000 roll over minutes. But whatever, I don't use them and I'd rather pay a smaller bill each month.
2 Iphone lines 700 min/month
unlimited data
unlimited txt
unlimitied mob-2-mob
unlimited nights/weekends
all for $154/month.
(includes 10% FAN discount)
I save $432/year from my current plan.
I did lose about 11000 roll over minutes. But whatever, I don't use them and I'd rather pay a smaller bill each month.
more...
galgould
Apr 24, 11:43 PM
Do people really get excited about this? I've never owned an iPhone, as I'm loyal to Verizon and at this point am waiting for the iP5, but I think black looks farrrrrrrrr better than the white model.
HarryPot
May 4, 01:26 PM
I would have rather let Osama bin Laden go undiscovered than torture someone to find out where he was.
But what if torturing a person who is involved in the plans of a terrorist attack could prevent thousands of deaths?
Torturing would never be a good action, but it is like killing someone to defend yourself, killing is bad, but the result of killing saved your life.
In the case of torture, it is the government defending its people (country). If it can be avoided better, but I would rather authorize torture instead of letting attacks happen.
EDIT: As with everything, every single case needs to be analyzed separately.
But what if torturing a person who is involved in the plans of a terrorist attack could prevent thousands of deaths?
Torturing would never be a good action, but it is like killing someone to defend yourself, killing is bad, but the result of killing saved your life.
In the case of torture, it is the government defending its people (country). If it can be avoided better, but I would rather authorize torture instead of letting attacks happen.
EDIT: As with everything, every single case needs to be analyzed separately.
more...
samcraig
Apr 27, 01:06 PM
I am not defending Full of Win. I sincerely am not.
But some people should keep in mind that it's entirely possible to love a company's products while not liking part or all of the actual company or how they operate on given occasions.
It's very easy for some here to just throw out the term troll and hater just because someone isn't accepting of Apple's PR, etc.
Now go ahead an tag this with your "-1" too :)
But some people should keep in mind that it's entirely possible to love a company's products while not liking part or all of the actual company or how they operate on given occasions.
It's very easy for some here to just throw out the term troll and hater just because someone isn't accepting of Apple's PR, etc.
Now go ahead an tag this with your "-1" too :)
Warbrain
Apr 4, 11:26 AM
Stop confusing the issue with facts and evidence. ;)
Blasphemy!
Blasphemy!
more...
dukebound85
Dec 26, 01:22 AM
I got:
a hoodie
gloves
Jax gift card for 100
Best Buy gift card for 15
Ultimate Electronics gift card for 50
new wallet
sleigh bells (really cool actually)
huge chocolate bar
I gave:
Parents: Bread machine cookbook, coffe mugs, cocoa mix
Grandparents: Under Armor sweatpants and a fluffy beanie
Brother 1: wallet
Brother 2: Under Armor hoodie/jacket
Brother 3: 2gig ram (defective!:(...) and my spare 250gig hdd so he can upgrade from his 80 gig one
Brother gf 1: a silk scarf
Brother gf 2: headphones and ipod charge kit
Pretty good year imo!
a hoodie
gloves
Jax gift card for 100
Best Buy gift card for 15
Ultimate Electronics gift card for 50
new wallet
sleigh bells (really cool actually)
huge chocolate bar
I gave:
Parents: Bread machine cookbook, coffe mugs, cocoa mix
Grandparents: Under Armor sweatpants and a fluffy beanie
Brother 1: wallet
Brother 2: Under Armor hoodie/jacket
Brother 3: 2gig ram (defective!:(...) and my spare 250gig hdd so he can upgrade from his 80 gig one
Brother gf 1: a silk scarf
Brother gf 2: headphones and ipod charge kit
Pretty good year imo!

sadievan
May 1, 04:58 PM
Is there a way to save the voicemail files from my iPhone 4?
DiskAid will do it. It's not expensive. I paid $9.90. And you don't have to jailbreak.
http://www.digidna.net/products/diskaid
Carol
DiskAid will do it. It's not expensive. I paid $9.90. And you don't have to jailbreak.
http://www.digidna.net/products/diskaid
Carol
more...
bwrairen
Mar 27, 08:55 PM
Exactly. Keyboard tough guy. Those handgun pictures are so intimidating!
Have fun with your castle defense after the prosecutor admits these forum posts. Some juries convicts defendants just for being an *******!
Have fun with your castle defense after the prosecutor admits these forum posts. Some juries convicts defendants just for being an *******!
Doctor Q
Apr 4, 08:06 PM
After I switched to Verizon, AT&T sent me a letter offering all sorts of deals if I'd change my mind (although they didn't offer to buy out my new 2-year Verizon contract).
This must be how they were planning to pay for my special discounts, by raising fees for everyone else!
This must be how they were planning to pay for my special discounts, by raising fees for everyone else!
more...
*LTD*
Mar 25, 11:43 AM
Don't bother Apple. Work on something else.
You mean like here:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=9159034&postcount=1
I think it is a way that Apple can earn more money from the App Store.
A cheap cash in for Apple, as the iPad simply is a pregnant iPod touch. And it lacks multitasking, java and flash.
I do not think Apple have really thought about this one. It's a half baked product, rushed out. If they had included flash, java and multitasking support, this may have been a winner, but now it just looks like an overpriced eReader.
When the rumour of a Tablet Mac was released I imagined a touchscreen iMac, not a bloated iPod touch.
Flame away. :p
Apple should simply look at your posts and do the opposite. Success guaranteed.
You mean like here:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=9159034&postcount=1
I think it is a way that Apple can earn more money from the App Store.
A cheap cash in for Apple, as the iPad simply is a pregnant iPod touch. And it lacks multitasking, java and flash.
I do not think Apple have really thought about this one. It's a half baked product, rushed out. If they had included flash, java and multitasking support, this may have been a winner, but now it just looks like an overpriced eReader.
When the rumour of a Tablet Mac was released I imagined a touchscreen iMac, not a bloated iPod touch.
Flame away. :p
Apple should simply look at your posts and do the opposite. Success guaranteed.
AlmostJosh
Dec 31, 04:19 PM
A tarantula and a Tripp jacket :D
more...
IgnatiusTheKing
Aug 2, 02:58 PM
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh171/IgnatiusTheKing/Screenshot2010-08-02at70656AM.png
rwh202
Mar 13, 03:49 AM
Lame! I just had an Early_Unit_End on the p6900 I was 60% though. What a waste. Must have been a bad WU because this computer has been rock stable so far, not so much as a hiccup. And to add insult to injury the replacement WU is a 2684, the slowest bigadv there is.
Hi,
Are you using the latest 6.34 client? Most of the new units are 6901s that need it to use the a5 core. The a3 units should be being phased out.
If you are still using 6.29, you will likely be getting the dregs of the old WUs - all the ones that everyone else failed to complete.
However, if it happens again, it might be worth considering that bigadv folding will find fault with even '100% stable' overclocks.
I had a system that was to all intents and purposes stable, but after 2 weeks of bigadv, glitched and failed a WU. I reported the WU as bad, but someone else was able to complete it, so knocked bclk back 2 MHz and been stable since.
Keep folding!
Rob
Hi,
Are you using the latest 6.34 client? Most of the new units are 6901s that need it to use the a5 core. The a3 units should be being phased out.
If you are still using 6.29, you will likely be getting the dregs of the old WUs - all the ones that everyone else failed to complete.
However, if it happens again, it might be worth considering that bigadv folding will find fault with even '100% stable' overclocks.
I had a system that was to all intents and purposes stable, but after 2 weeks of bigadv, glitched and failed a WU. I reported the WU as bad, but someone else was able to complete it, so knocked bclk back 2 MHz and been stable since.
Keep folding!
Rob
HDJulie
Feb 11, 08:28 AM
Can anybody tell me for sure if I will lose all my rollover minutes if I make the change online? I have 5 lines on a family plan and I know that I have to make the change on all 5 lines manually which I am ok with. Can somebody verify for me that nothing will change on my account such as losing rollover mins, losing corporate FAN discount, losing anything else? I simply want to change Unlimited family text to unlimited family text plus unlimited any M2M. Whenever I do an online chat with a rep or call, they always tell me I need to 'update' my plan or something (I am on a family talk 1400 plan). I don't see a reason for this but they always tell me when I 'update', i'll lose all my rollover mins so I have not 'updated'....obviously and no ill effects as of yet.
You make the change only on the main phone line -- not on each line. You should not lose your FAN. When you go online, you'll go to change your rate plan & it will have your current plan listed (1400 plus unlimited texting) & will show another plan (1400 plus unlimited texting plus mobile to any mobile). Deselect the current & select the new. You can back date it or make it effective today. Since the price is the same there will be no change to your monthly bill.
You make the change only on the main phone line -- not on each line. You should not lose your FAN. When you go online, you'll go to change your rate plan & it will have your current plan listed (1400 plus unlimited texting) & will show another plan (1400 plus unlimited texting plus mobile to any mobile). Deselect the current & select the new. You can back date it or make it effective today. Since the price is the same there will be no change to your monthly bill.
chris975d
Nov 20, 01:29 PM
You need to ask yourselves a questions: How these stores operating? and Why products end up there?
Apparently, some authorized retailers overstock iPads or could not move projected volume, so they dumped some unsold inventory to Marshalls and TJMax, just to get some cash back, quick.
Overstocked with iPads??? Not a good news for Steve.
What is the issue here? iPads are sold in Walmart and Target and nobody complains.
I think the biggest issue with it comes from the actual Apple authorized retailers. For instance, in my line of work (golf course management), I purchase golf equipment directly from the manufacturers (Callaway Golf, Nike, Titleist, etc). To be able to do that, I HAVE to agree to a minimum advertised pricing (MAP) policy, or I can't buy directly from them nor be listed as a retailer of that company's products (any retailer buying from directly from the manufacturer has to abide by this). If I then saw a major retailer (a competitor) advertising products that I sell for significantly lower than I am allowed to (knowing that all official retailers are supposed to be bound by this agreement to even sell the products as an "authorized retailer"), then I'm going to be pretty upset as to why I have to abide by it to get my goods, when either they (the competitor discounting said merchandise) aren't, or either they are getting a cheaper price (allowing them to sell for a lower price than me, yet still keep similar profit margins). And if they are in violation of this MAP policy, I'm going to damn sure be wondering why the manufacturer (in the iPad case...Apple), isn't going after them (telling them to stop, if they are an authorized retailer), or pulling their account. In the golf business, the manufacturers go hard after companies that violate this MAP policy.
Apparently, some authorized retailers overstock iPads or could not move projected volume, so they dumped some unsold inventory to Marshalls and TJMax, just to get some cash back, quick.
Overstocked with iPads??? Not a good news for Steve.
What is the issue here? iPads are sold in Walmart and Target and nobody complains.
I think the biggest issue with it comes from the actual Apple authorized retailers. For instance, in my line of work (golf course management), I purchase golf equipment directly from the manufacturers (Callaway Golf, Nike, Titleist, etc). To be able to do that, I HAVE to agree to a minimum advertised pricing (MAP) policy, or I can't buy directly from them nor be listed as a retailer of that company's products (any retailer buying from directly from the manufacturer has to abide by this). If I then saw a major retailer (a competitor) advertising products that I sell for significantly lower than I am allowed to (knowing that all official retailers are supposed to be bound by this agreement to even sell the products as an "authorized retailer"), then I'm going to be pretty upset as to why I have to abide by it to get my goods, when either they (the competitor discounting said merchandise) aren't, or either they are getting a cheaper price (allowing them to sell for a lower price than me, yet still keep similar profit margins). And if they are in violation of this MAP policy, I'm going to damn sure be wondering why the manufacturer (in the iPad case...Apple), isn't going after them (telling them to stop, if they are an authorized retailer), or pulling their account. In the golf business, the manufacturers go hard after companies that violate this MAP policy.
Doctor Q
May 4, 06:22 PM
Could you post a screenshot please?
Does it happen only on your computer or also on other computers you try using?
Do you have a Mac or a PC?
Does it happen only on your computer or also on other computers you try using?
Do you have a Mac or a PC?
upsguy27
Jun 18, 07:30 PM
I'll be there at around 5 AM... maybe earlier depending on when others are coming.
justflie
Sep 27, 10:07 AM
I've been a very satisfied customer of .Mac since its inception. I receive zero spam e-mails and I am delighted with the ability to create aliases. On top of that there is no advertising at all. I also have a couple of other web-mail accounts and they get zillions of spam messages even with their respective anti-spam filters turned on. I think that this update adds a little bit more polish on an already decent offering. I do agree with a previous poster that the iCal integration needs some work.
Sopranino
That's true, I have received VERY little spam, and what i do receive gets put right into junk mail. I have 2 to 3 email addresses forwarded to my .mac account (those 2 to 3 do receive spam) but i still get very little in my Mail.app or webmail. good point, because if anyone has ever used hotmail, that crap gets annoying fast.
Sopranino
That's true, I have received VERY little spam, and what i do receive gets put right into junk mail. I have 2 to 3 email addresses forwarded to my .mac account (those 2 to 3 do receive spam) but i still get very little in my Mail.app or webmail. good point, because if anyone has ever used hotmail, that crap gets annoying fast.
CountlovE
May 7, 12:00 AM
With two 580's is there any way to get SLI mode working? I know certain GPU applications will see both cards without SLI mode(Cuda reads device ID), but I was curious to know if a 2010 MacPro can do SLI with Nvidia drivers, or if the drivers have to be hacked.
Thanks
Thanks