
retroneo
Jul 26, 07:05 PM
Apple supports both Blu-ray and HD-DVD.
In fact HD-DVD support has been in DVD Player for a while now, and DVD Studio Pro supports HD-DVD projects, but not Blu-ray.
In fact HD-DVD support has been in DVD Player for a while now, and DVD Studio Pro supports HD-DVD projects, but not Blu-ray.
Sweetbike40
Mar 23, 06:58 PM
:eek:
What's up with this pic!.!?!?! Lol
What's up with this pic!.!?!?! Lol
leowyatt
Apr 17, 05:59 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/23huhzb.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/10omaoo.jpg
Do you have originals for either of those please? :)
Here is mine at the moment
http://i55.tinypic.com/10omaoo.jpg
Do you have originals for either of those please? :)
Here is mine at the moment
tommyh84
Apr 8, 02:55 AM
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1193/screenshot20110407at142.png (http://img18.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20110407at142.png/)
Got a link for that?
Cheers :)
Got a link for that?
Cheers :)
more...
AP_piano295
Mar 16, 03:47 PM
Wow...I could give a damn what she was wearing she isn't asking to be raped.
It's interesting how similar hardcore Christian conservatives are to hardcore conservative Muslims.
It's interesting how similar hardcore Christian conservatives are to hardcore conservative Muslims.
Hawkeye411
Mar 27, 09:02 PM
no dude, read the thread. HE cancelled it. you can still see it in completed auctions as ended by the seller. when ebay cancels, it goes *poof*.
Ok I see the auction says cancelled by seller. Guess we scared him ;)
Ok I see the auction says cancelled by seller. Guess we scared him ;)
more...
.jpeg)
iCrizzo
Apr 27, 12:35 PM
This tracking stuff is all the Apple haters fault. All the non-iPhone owners are the one's making a big deal about it. Can't wait to buy a white iPhone tomorrow so Apple can track 2 phones I own.
jenzjen
Apr 27, 07:05 PM
Yes on label outside on box
more...
rt_brained
Jan 10, 04:43 AM
Hoping for a "One more thing..." media event in the next couple weeks to talk about the rest of the stuff Jobs ran out of time for.
angusslo
Feb 4, 03:59 AM
https://img.skitch.com/20110204-8p8y8y7mtrwurb1a26215x5nrt.preview.jpg (https://skitch.com/lukarojnik/rc69y/fullscreen)Click for large view (https://skitch.com/lukarojnik/rc69y/fullscreen) - Uploaded with Skitch (http://skitch.com)
more...
ZenErik
Apr 7, 08:31 AM
It's obviously just to eliminate the jailbreak, as usual.

ThaDoggg
Apr 7, 09:27 AM
Geez kind of happy that I held off on updating to 4.3.1. I usually update as soon as a JB is out but I was kind of lazy this time. Seems there are alot of bugs.
more...
EricNau
Feb 7, 03:29 PM
One thread per topic, please. Your other thread can be found, and continued, here.
rgarjr
Apr 30, 11:38 PM
Magic mouse FTW
more...

KALLT
Apr 4, 11:54 AM
This is the very reason why I think that Apple's policy should be reconsidered. Why would content providers such as the Financial Times be compelled to offer their content on iOS, when Apple requires them to (additionally) use the in-app purchases by which the providers lose the advantage of using their own register and keeping the entire revenue, without having to share it with Apple. The position of the Financial Times is completely understandable, regardless of the business decisions that provider has made. I still doubt whether the true motive of Apple to enforce this measure is not consumer protection but receiving profits from the content of others.
inscrewtable
Jan 13, 06:36 AM
http://www.enterupload.com/7aodzsg4d98k/font.jpg
or as close as possible.
thx
or as close as possible.
thx
more...
Manic Mouse
Oct 11, 07:45 AM
Okay! If you care so much about others, well, I need to pay off my law school loans. It will be better for the world as I am planning on being a top notch criminal prosecutor, and plan to put a LOT of criminals away. This will, in some way shape or form, benefit you in the not so distant future. So, in order to make this happen, I need YOU to send me some money!! Surely, as you have said, people need to care about others. Its time to do your part! I'll PM you my address and how to make the check out. Thanks so much for your deep caring of others!
(See, thats your logic being taken for its word quite literally, doesn't quite work does it.) (Although, if you do actually say yes, I would be quite flabbergasted, eating crow for a while, and very grateful.)
I'm a medical student so I need my money in my pocket funding my studies! :p And in the UK my study is mostly funded by the government so people are paying for the good of society.
But of course, you do realise there's a difference between wanting everyone to get a fair deal and giving money away for free? You will get compensated for your work as a lawyer, you don't need my money. I just want to see that Atebits is compensated for his work as a dev.
My logic is that people should pay a fair amount for what they get, whereas in society today people only care about the monetary cheapness of things regardless of the wider cost. Cheap foods and electricity at the expensive of the environment, cheap clothes at the expensive of child labour etc.
(See, thats your logic being taken for its word quite literally, doesn't quite work does it.) (Although, if you do actually say yes, I would be quite flabbergasted, eating crow for a while, and very grateful.)
I'm a medical student so I need my money in my pocket funding my studies! :p And in the UK my study is mostly funded by the government so people are paying for the good of society.
But of course, you do realise there's a difference between wanting everyone to get a fair deal and giving money away for free? You will get compensated for your work as a lawyer, you don't need my money. I just want to see that Atebits is compensated for his work as a dev.
My logic is that people should pay a fair amount for what they get, whereas in society today people only care about the monetary cheapness of things regardless of the wider cost. Cheap foods and electricity at the expensive of the environment, cheap clothes at the expensive of child labour etc.
X5-452
May 2, 04:42 PM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3GS: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
I can't give blood for a while due to some medication I'm on. Sucks because I used to give all the time. Can't wait to get back out there!!
On a side note, I distinctly remember a PostSecret from a few years back that said "Red Cross - FYI I still donate" and the picture was of 2 men kissing. I don't think it should be a screening question, but if you are gay and know that you're "normal" and safe when it comes to sex, what are the chances you get busted for lying??
I can't give blood for a while due to some medication I'm on. Sucks because I used to give all the time. Can't wait to get back out there!!
On a side note, I distinctly remember a PostSecret from a few years back that said "Red Cross - FYI I still donate" and the picture was of 2 men kissing. I don't think it should be a screening question, but if you are gay and know that you're "normal" and safe when it comes to sex, what are the chances you get busted for lying??
r.j.s
May 2, 04:49 AM
Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to contact the administrators.
Andi Licious
May 5, 02:46 AM
Hi,
My sister looged into my ipad with her itunes account and now I have logged back in the updates ask for her password on her itunes account not mine.
If i buy something new its ok but the updates are for her account and I cannot get rid of this?
Any ideas?
My sister looged into my ipad with her itunes account and now I have logged back in the updates ask for her password on her itunes account not mine.
If i buy something new its ok but the updates are for her account and I cannot get rid of this?
Any ideas?
Small White Car
Apr 4, 10:52 AM
You are obviously missing the point. Apple's new subscription model is preventing choice from coming to it's customers. How is that not a bad thing?
How many people here want to choose to get tons of junk mail delivered to their house?
Raise your hand if you'd take that option.
Serious quesion. If most posters here raise their hands then I'll shut up and say you were right.
How many people here want to choose to get tons of junk mail delivered to their house?
Raise your hand if you'd take that option.
Serious quesion. If most posters here raise their hands then I'll shut up and say you were right.
dark knight
Apr 6, 01:46 PM
I take it math isn't your strong subject?
US debt is approximately $14 trillion. A peta- is 1000 times larger than a tera- and you are suggesting that the debt is 1000 time larger than that. That's OK, you only missed by a factor of one million.
sounds like there is a job for him in government somewhere!
just kidding
US debt is approximately $14 trillion. A peta- is 1000 times larger than a tera- and you are suggesting that the debt is 1000 time larger than that. That's OK, you only missed by a factor of one million.
sounds like there is a job for him in government somewhere!
just kidding
Transporteur
Apr 5, 07:55 AM
meet rusty...
e28
http://tunedmotiondotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/cory_2.jpg
That thing is just awesome! Might copy the theme for my old bug I've got in the garage (sitting there in parts for almost 5 years now :rolleyes:).
e28
http://tunedmotiondotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/cory_2.jpg
That thing is just awesome! Might copy the theme for my old bug I've got in the garage (sitting there in parts for almost 5 years now :rolleyes:).
LethalWolfe
Mar 10, 05:23 PM
Your camera can downconvert HD to SD and send that out the Firewire port. I don't know what the menu option is offhand but I'm sure it's in the camera's manual.
Lethal
Lethal