wallpapers for mobile girls

wallpapers for mobile girls. Gilmore-girls-mobile-wallpaper
  • Gilmore-girls-mobile-wallpaper



  • jonnysods
    Mar 31, 10:15 AM
    Looks like they put a lot of work into this, very cool.

    And in 500 simple hand gestures you can create a vignette!





    wallpapers for mobile girls. wallpaper girl for mobile.
  • wallpaper girl for mobile.



  • spillproof
    Aug 2, 08:11 AM
    I went cartoony this month. I'm cycling through about 10 off David Lanham's (http://dlanham.com/art/threadtroll/) site.

    I discovered him through an article (http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/07/geek-artist-making-50-caricatures-over-facetime-4/) about his awesome Facetime sketches. Too bad he is booked until next year :( I really want one.

    http://i30.tinypic.com/90a5y0.jpg





    wallpapers for mobile girls. wallpaper mobile girl.
  • wallpaper mobile girl.



  • tjsdaname
    Sep 10, 11:07 PM
    me! lol

    http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh313/tjsdaname27/Screenshot2010-09-10at110531PM.png





    wallpapers for mobile girls. Cute Girls Wallpapers Mobile
  • Cute Girls Wallpapers Mobile



  • Mgkwho
    Nov 4, 02:39 PM
    People have already been commenting on future generations/revisions of the shuffle.

    This is how I see the shuffle's roadmap:

    Currently, it is at 1GB.

    I think the next revision will bump it to 2GB at the same price point. That's what happened with the nano AND shuffle a year later. (although the shuffle did increase by $10, maybe due to the dock/form factor difference?)

    My opinion is that they can not have two shuffles at 1GB and 2GB because of the price right now, and the intrusion into the nano market. Right now, prove me if I'm wrong, 2GB flash memory costs anywhere from $50-$100?

    I also see Apple chopping off the part on the left that does not have controls. They will move the headphone jack over as well as the controls so that it fits in a 1"x1" section. That will probably be 3rd Gen, maybe at 4GB.

    I think by the time 4GB becomes cheap/small enough to fit in an under $99 price point, they will be able to chop off that left side.

    SO in my own opinion:

    1GB at $79
    becomes

    2GB at $79 (sept '07 iPod Special Event)
    becomes

    4GB at $69 (sept '08 iPod Special Event) w/ left side chopped off. The reduction in price is just due to less material costs because of smaller size and advancements in manufacturing/technology.

    I really do think it will take two years to see a 4GB shuffle because of size and price. Apple has historically doubled the size at the same price for the nano and shuffle, and granted that is only a year's work of data.

    What does everyone think?

    -=|Mgkwho



    more...


    wallpapers for mobile girls. girs wallpapers for Mobile
  • girs wallpapers for Mobile



  • mrial
    Apr 13, 10:08 AM
    The screen may not change on the next revision. So there may be no need to change production.

    This contradicts the larger screen on the same frame size rumor.





    wallpapers for mobile girls. wallpaper mobile girl.
  • wallpaper mobile girl.



  • Ateace3
    Aug 10, 03:22 PM
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/COMPTONIII/Screenshot2010-08-10at41533PM-1.png



    more...


    wallpapers for mobile girls. wallpaper mobile girl.
  • wallpaper mobile girl.



  • fel10
    Dec 5, 11:38 PM
    Here are my wallpapers for this month. Yes, I'm very much in the Christmas spirit, if u can't tell.

    MBP
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/babyboy_hot2005/Screen%20Caps/Screenshot2010-11-29at83749PM.png


    iMac
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/babyboy_hot2005/Screen%20Caps/Screenshot2010-12-06at121833AM.png


    iPad
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/babyboy_hot2005/Screen%20Caps/55a55434.png

    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/babyboy_hot2005/Screen%20Caps/75b8270d.png


    iPod
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/babyboy_hot2005/Screen%20Caps/ad895d32.jpg

    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/babyboy_hot2005/Screen%20Caps/04ba2a0d.jpg





    wallpapers for mobile girls. Beautiful Girl Face Nokia N97
  • Beautiful Girl Face Nokia N97



  • ABernardoJr
    Apr 24, 11:49 PM
    I was considering the white iPhone a few days ago and just got the black one, I actually don't know if I'd even switch (just a restocking fee to worry about) to the white iPhone now though because I really like the black one a lot (probably more than I expected). I might still get the white iPhone 6 when that comes around though because I still think the white one looks good. But really you can't go wrong either way, the iPhone looks awesome with either color way. I'm just hoping they stay close to the form factor of the iPhone 4 for the next few iterations, unless they manage to find a big redesign that tops it (which I'm sure they are more than capable of lol) :apple:



    more...


    wallpapers for mobile girls. -girl-mobile-wallpaper
  • -girl-mobile-wallpaper



  • AliClifton
    Aug 2, 02:50 PM
    heres one ive had for a while now, i like that its quite clean and plain but a rich texture at the same time
    http://i27.tinypic.com/4ujfbo.jpg





    wallpapers for mobile girls. wallpapers for mobile girls.
  • wallpapers for mobile girls.



  • manu chao
    Apr 4, 01:53 PM
    Why should people who just want to read the news be compelled to provide the FT with personal information in order to do so? Why does the FT need to know my name, address, phone number, etc.?
    Why does Apple need my phone number? I just want to buy and use their products? (For an Apple ID, ie, if you want to use any apps, even free ones, Apple requires you to give them your personal data, in Apple's stores, they even ask for your ZIP code when your purchase anything, well at least in those stores I have been.)



    more...


    wallpapers for mobile girls. wallpapers for mobile girls.
  • wallpapers for mobile girls.



  • asphalt-proof
    Apr 21, 07:39 AM
    I don't think that they should include the ipod touch. There is no android equivalent. iOS has been out longer too, they will have previous market saturation (android released october 2008 more than a year after iOS). We need to look at the growth numbers.

    I like how they can track individual users (scares me).


    As mentioned before, iPhone has continually been compared to Android as platform rather than manufacturer's phone to phone. If that is the way people want to play than they must comparing ALL iOS devices to all Android devices because you are now comparing OS platforms to OS platforms. One reason is that it offers developers a better metric for them when evaluating what their potential ROI will be when they release an app. When releasing an app for iOS, it is accessible by iPhones, iPods, and iPads. Kind of a no-brainer way to measure in my book.





    wallpapers for mobile girls. wallpapers for mobile girls.
  • wallpapers for mobile girls.



  • Eduardo1971
    Apr 13, 10:51 AM
    Actually, I hate to start a flamewar...As for my iPhone 4, it already seems a bit dated and laggy (takes 10 seconds to open Camera, laggy keyboard when searching in Maps, choppy animations in games). I think this is a software problem though. If Apple came out with a much more efficient and smoother iOS 5 (that made my iPhone 4 feel like a new phone), I would be perfectly satisfied.

    What!? I've had my iPhone 4 for seven whole days and I have not had this happen on my phone. Camera takes about 2-3 seconds to open on my phone-I do not have keyboard lag under maps and I have seen some amazing graphics (and no 'choppiness') with some of the games on my phone ('Death Rally' anyone?).

    You might be having some problems with your phone-I haven't come across similar threads with your reported problems. I don't see this as a symptom of the iPhone 4 as being "a bit dated".



    more...


    wallpapers for mobile girls. wallpapers for mobile girls.
  • wallpapers for mobile girls.



  • nevir
    Oct 6, 08:54 AM
    I'd disagree that designers should be making text areas 100% wide though. I've a 2560 wide screen. That'd be silly. Letting users on the other hand size it themselves and giving designers the tools to accommodate resizing is the way to go

    At the same time, it's kinda silly to view most web pages at 2560 wide, even 1200+. At that point a paragraph is usually only one or two lines, forcing you to do quite a bit of tracking to read what you want. If you're comfortable viewing the text that way, why not edit it that way as well?

    But I definitely agree that letting the users resize the textareas inside the page is a great usability feature. Just was trying to point out that there are already (simple) solutions to the issue.





    wallpapers for mobile girls. Sad girl picture Wallpaper for
  • Sad girl picture Wallpaper for



  • jav6454
    Jan 25, 01:34 PM
    Congrats to the team! Well more like encouragements :cool:
    We reached 400k PPD which isn't great in itself except that this is without twoodcc's help, so when he will come back, we should reach our highest average yet.

    Still we need more firepower. We still crunch at #65 average PPD, meaning we will be loosing ground again. Also the release of the new Sandbridge chips will hurt us. Non overclocked 4 cores single CPU can do 30k PPD with bigadv, or about what a 8 core 2.26Ghz Nehalem does. Seeing that Mac Pro won't get Sandbridge until 2012, this is going to be tough. Also NVidia releases the 560 ti for mid range with good performance for GPU Folding, which can't be done with Mac OS X...

    Ultimately, the Macs make less and less sense for Folding.

    Yet, I think here, many of us Folding aren't using Macs ;) for instance, the Macross. Full HD 5850 folding (only one of them currently) and 7 threads dedicated to CPU folding on a 3.8GHz i7-930.



    more...


    wallpapers for mobile girls. Sexy Girls Wallpapers for
  • Sexy Girls Wallpapers for



  • zildjansg
    Sep 10, 11:53 PM
    on my alu Macbook
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3092/2901412366_ebfa285dce_o.jpg
    on my mac mini
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3113/2903560247_a368e63a81_b.jpg





    wallpapers for mobile girls. Free Mobile Wallpaper Download
  • Free Mobile Wallpaper Download



  • harrymerkin
    Aug 5, 09:54 AM
    ^ I like that, would you mind telling me how you got the dock like that? Ti have the black part cover the icons fully. I'm only now starting to mess around more with my mac, I just changed my dock to a glossy black. Thank you.

    http://imgur.com/OGgGXl.jpg


    in Applications find 'Terminal' and once it is open put this command in there

    $ defaults write com.apple.dock no-glass -boolean YES; killall Dock


    swap the 'YES' for 'NO' to undo it.



    more...


    wallpapers for mobile girls. Patel Wallpaper for Mobile
  • Patel Wallpaper for Mobile



  • maxp
    May 5, 02:47 PM
    I sold a 1,1 motherboard on ebay 3-4 weeks ago, and the seller has just come back to me saying the onboard doesnt work and wants a refund.

    It was listed as used, tested and powers on ok.

    1 - Anyone dare to hazard a guess at the likely outcome.
    2 - Do all USB connections go through the same controller / PCB?
    3 - Are there any 'resets' to be had that might correct this issue?

    thanks





    wallpapers for mobile girls. Girls.Wallpaper.77319.jpg‎
  • Girls.Wallpaper.77319.jpg‎



  • babyt
    Sep 8, 02:12 PM
    Simple and Star Wars... I LOVE IT.

    Can you share the image?


    yeah i saw this picture and decided it was utterly amazing :-)
    no problem
    i do *believe* this is were i got the wallpaper from [am not at school so cant check history]
    it should work anyways
    http://www.flash-screen.com/free-wallpaper/free,wallpapers,40965/download,1920x1080,Black+and+White+Wallpaper+for+Star+Wars+Dolls.html





    wallpapers for mobile girls. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
  • Girls Just Want to Have Fun



  • Vector
    Aug 13, 08:07 PM
    Very nice. I like the happy mac incorporation. The animation is nice, simple but clean.





    lynnequintana
    Feb 4, 01:42 AM
    here's mine for the month of February :rolleyes:

    http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k502/lynnequintana/bg-desktop.png





    blow45
    Apr 16, 10:03 AM
    you are putting a lot of parameters there, the site is reliable however as far as I can tell, I 've used it in the past.





    benjayman2
    Apr 6, 01:16 AM
    Photos rotate every 5 minutes, but this is what was up when I took a screen shot. Looks intimidating on the 27" iMac compared to my 17" MBP.

    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4853/screenshot20110406at521.png





    d4rkc4sm
    May 2, 08:24 PM
    pictures necessary? will we see their penises when they donate sperm





    Abstract
    Jan 22, 02:50 AM
    Okay, but you're claiming double that. Not 10% more or 20% more - double.

    I once achieved similar fuel consumption to his Altima, but it was being towed for most of it.