d4rkc4sm
Apr 27, 06:07 PM
sl has been rock solid for me

mbl42
Dec 10, 07:07 PM
I have a USB Zip one, how much are you willing to pay?
DustinT
Mar 10, 08:55 AM
A lot of the times if you don't properly drive a high impedance can, a lot of its sound won't be as tight and crisp as it should, so it's not just the volume output. I remember the first time I heard a high quality tube amp on a HD650 in a store, it was the first time it made a song I really know and like have a bass that sounded like an actual kick drum rather than a soft boom boom noise, I was pretty amazed.Yup, I was really surprised when I started using a headphone amp for the first time. Its a powerful difference.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Have you plugged your hd650's into a mbp? How did it sound?
Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Have you plugged your hd650's into a mbp? How did it sound?
DavidLeblond
Dec 22, 02:48 PM
I wonder when macminipaperweight will come out :D
That's my best design so far :o I saw this guy on techtv who happened to take 8 plasma displays (his work gave them to him for free) and a mac mini to make virtual windows in his house. Pretty awesome concept. Having guests around, hearing them say "woh... your neighbourhood is beautiful", when really you live in apartment up against a brick wall :p
It would be neat to mod that somehow with Sims 2. Make it feel like you're "in the game." Then again, your guests may start to think that you "have no life." ;)
That's my best design so far :o I saw this guy on techtv who happened to take 8 plasma displays (his work gave them to him for free) and a mac mini to make virtual windows in his house. Pretty awesome concept. Having guests around, hearing them say "woh... your neighbourhood is beautiful", when really you live in apartment up against a brick wall :p
It would be neat to mod that somehow with Sims 2. Make it feel like you're "in the game." Then again, your guests may start to think that you "have no life." ;)
more...
wnameth
Nov 25, 01:08 PM
as the title says i am looking for a used tiger woods gamecube game. it is going to be a christmas present for my dad.. i can also possibly trade a couple games for it and possibly a DVD movie
i have:
1080 avalanche (gamecube)
and some other ones (will check later)
DVD's
2fast 2furious
Terminator 3
and some others
plaese post your price or trade offers.
thanks
i have:
1080 avalanche (gamecube)
and some other ones (will check later)
DVD's
2fast 2furious
Terminator 3
and some others
plaese post your price or trade offers.
thanks
OrangeSVTguy
Apr 19, 07:57 AM
Wont the OS 'be PPC', preventing it from booting on intel hardware, and also devoid of drivers? I know the apps included on OS X are UBs, but isn't the 'core' either PPC or x86?
Intel can boot from a GUID(intel) or Apple Partition Map-APM(PPC). Leopard is also universal as it contains all files for both PPC and x86 Macs. All Snow Leopard was basically a stripped down version of Leopard, just removed all PPC support.
I removed a hard drive from my G5 and had it in a USB enclosure and it booted just fine on my 2009 Mac Mini. I was running 10.5.8 even though my Mini shipped with 10.6.
Intel can boot from a GUID(intel) or Apple Partition Map-APM(PPC). Leopard is also universal as it contains all files for both PPC and x86 Macs. All Snow Leopard was basically a stripped down version of Leopard, just removed all PPC support.
I removed a hard drive from my G5 and had it in a USB enclosure and it booted just fine on my 2009 Mac Mini. I was running 10.5.8 even though my Mini shipped with 10.6.
more...
Hermes Monster
Jan 25, 03:55 PM
Hi!
I need some advice on a good guide to selecting a font to go with logos or illustrations pleeease :) I've become quite proficient in illustrator and even made some money, but more often than not I pick a naff font which doesn't do my image any favours.
I have a good selection on my mac, but I'm looking for somewhere or someone that can provide a useful guide...or is it just personal taste? I need to get away from Myriad Pro (I blame apple for that)
Thanks in advance for any help :D
I need some advice on a good guide to selecting a font to go with logos or illustrations pleeease :) I've become quite proficient in illustrator and even made some money, but more often than not I pick a naff font which doesn't do my image any favours.
I have a good selection on my mac, but I'm looking for somewhere or someone that can provide a useful guide...or is it just personal taste? I need to get away from Myriad Pro (I blame apple for that)
Thanks in advance for any help :D
crazzyeddie
Dec 6, 01:45 PM
How can a chip be the size of a PCI card?
The biggest chip I ever saw was an IBM Power processor, which is about the size of a palm (less fingers).
Not the actual chip, but the entire package (GPU, board, VRAM, etc) is quite large and quite hot, possibly the size of what you are describing, which is way too big for Apple's current and future portable offerings.
The biggest chip I ever saw was an IBM Power processor, which is about the size of a palm (less fingers).
Not the actual chip, but the entire package (GPU, board, VRAM, etc) is quite large and quite hot, possibly the size of what you are describing, which is way too big for Apple's current and future portable offerings.
more...
Cabbit
Mar 14, 05:40 AM
Indeed 100% height is one of the first things i tired without success.
Doctor Q
Feb 24, 04:32 PM
Sometimes I've very pleased with their products. Sometimes I'm mightily annoyed. I spent months trying to get an Acrobat problem resolved and their customer service was the worst I have ever encountered. I finally bought Photoshop CS this year and I'm very pleased with it. So our love/hate relationship continues.
more...
R94N
Feb 1, 03:00 PM
It does come in a box, so it's accurate! ;)
onecajun
Jan 12, 08:10 AM
I would agree with 2tb.. I use the 2tb Hitchai 7200 rpm drives..I have not had luck with the western digital green drives.
I also seen the 2tb Hitchai drives work in the Xserve G5, Xserve and xserve 2009. My Xserve2006 was very flacky.
I do think the 3tb drives will work in the 2008 or newer xserve, but I have not tested it. I will report back on that
I also seen the 2tb Hitchai drives work in the Xserve G5, Xserve and xserve 2009. My Xserve2006 was very flacky.
I do think the 3tb drives will work in the 2008 or newer xserve, but I have not tested it. I will report back on that
more...
iccy82
Jun 5, 07:45 AM
lol, why no spymac :D
cfairbank
Mar 11, 12:54 PM
Just arrived and by best guess there are around 75 people so far. I am sure there is plenty and waiting here is pretty silly but nothing else goin on today so what the hell. Least I have a good chance of getting something I want rather than having to up or downgrade my choice. T-minus 4 hours.
more...
cr2sh
Oct 11, 08:54 AM
Although I'll admit setting it up is a little touchy, it's far from impossible (http://www.jasondorn.com/revolution/) to do.
The biggest thing you need to remember is to put a directory for your blog to reside, other wise it'll just upload everything to the root(aka before your http folder) and you won't see nothing.
I assume your trying to FTP to your own domain/site?
Well, I'm sure if these guys did it... I should be able to figure it out as well.
Thanks for your help.

Tom+ford+tuxedo+jacket
more...

Brad Pitt word a Tom Ford Tux.

Selectism - Tom Ford Spring

Magazine Wearing Tom Ford,
The biggest thing you need to remember is to put a directory for your blog to reside, other wise it'll just upload everything to the root(aka before your http folder) and you won't see nothing.
I assume your trying to FTP to your own domain/site?
Well, I'm sure if these guys did it... I should be able to figure it out as well.
Thanks for your help.

Morn
Dec 21, 08:20 PM
But nothing in a laptop gets hot enough to burn anything...
more...
Designer Dale
Mar 22, 02:42 PM
ISO, Gain Factor, Sensitivity, blah, blah, blah.
Whatever word/phrase one uses, it would still need to be defined.
Or one could put the cam on auto ISO and put a piece of electrical tape over the ISO button :)
Shocking!
Dale
Whatever word/phrase one uses, it would still need to be defined.
Or one could put the cam on auto ISO and put a piece of electrical tape over the ISO button :)
Shocking!
Dale
GFLPraxis
Mar 16, 01:10 PM
Good time to buy in my book. Apple stock in particular, especially because of all the release events in the pipe line this year.
This.
Except Apple stock seems like a terrible time to buy, with Steve Jobs' current health issues.
This.
Except Apple stock seems like a terrible time to buy, with Steve Jobs' current health issues.
vi2867
Mar 25, 12:52 AM
That's the best thing you could've done, because I failed to do so, and now I waiting for my iPad to be shipped on April 20th, here in the US.:mad:
john123
Nov 21, 12:10 AM
Well you can't really ban anyone forever...
The most you can do is block the IP(s) that person uses and/or deactivate that person's account.
No matter...we need to build back up an old school army!
The most you can do is block the IP(s) that person uses and/or deactivate that person's account.
No matter...we need to build back up an old school army!
rorschach
Mar 24, 02:17 PM
Yes, it's possible that some major new features will be introduced between now and the final shipping version.
Leopard was first demoed in June shipped in October 2007. The revised Finder, new Dock and menubar weren't announced until June 2007...same for Stacks, Back To My Mac, Cover Flow, and Quick Look.
Leopard was first demoed in June shipped in October 2007. The revised Finder, new Dock and menubar weren't announced until June 2007...same for Stacks, Back To My Mac, Cover Flow, and Quick Look.
cubist
Jul 7, 10:03 PM
Nice machine, Boxcar! Dual 1.2 and 80 gig hard drive. You realize that that's a faster machine than 90% of us have...
Did you get a combo drive or a superdrive? How much RAM? Monitor?
Did you get a combo drive or a superdrive? How much RAM? Monitor?
iThinkergoiMac
Apr 19, 05:38 PM
If you make sure to get the best GPU in your iMac when you order, it won't be too bad. It's been a while since the iMacs have been updated, though, so the GPU is a little old. Stay away from the MacBook for gaming, though, they have terrible GPUs. The 15" and 17" MBPs have decent graphics cards on the high end, but the MacBook is terrible.
pkshiu
May 1, 01:51 PM
It does not resolve even after reboot/hard reboot/restore.
I happen to have a list of apps that were updated/installed just before. So I am going down the list trying to figure what happened. Right now I am thinking it's the Kindle or Hulu app updates that did it.
I happen to have a list of apps that were updated/installed just before. So I am going down the list trying to figure what happened. Right now I am thinking it's the Kindle or Hulu app updates that did it.