jakljiri
Apr 3, 12:40 PM
Hi,
I have bought new battery (original apple) and after full charging it can�t work on battery power. Powerbook shut down directly with disconecting of power cord. The same ocurs with older battery still working in other PB. New battery work normaly in other PB.
george
I have bought new battery (original apple) and after full charging it can�t work on battery power. Powerbook shut down directly with disconecting of power cord. The same ocurs with older battery still working in other PB. New battery work normaly in other PB.
george
Umbongo
Apr 27, 03:47 PM
E3 Xeons are basically for entry level workstations and servers. You will likely see their consumer versions in the new iMacs - Core i5/i7 2000 processors.
sfwalter
Apr 7, 09:55 AM
I can send youtube videos to my Apple TV. However with the MLB iPad app I can't even though the MLB videos in the app have the icon for me to select Apple TV as an output device.
Is this something the MLB app is doing to prevent the videos from appearing on the tv. I thought since the video has the output selector control it would work.
Is this something the MLB app is doing to prevent the videos from appearing on the tv. I thought since the video has the output selector control it would work.
return7
Oct 9, 03:13 PM
very nice UI.
more...
Abyssgh0st
Apr 19, 09:13 PM
^^^ Really? I think as usual it looks like a booring American car....
I'm not a fan of American cars either, but I certainly think this Malibu looks much better than the current/older models.
I'm not a fan of American cars either, but I certainly think this Malibu looks much better than the current/older models.
4JNA
Mar 31, 12:28 PM
Most paste can take up to a week or two to take it's full effect.
second that. takes a bit for everything to line up and get useful.
mmm - Geekbench score 732. woohoo
temp is sitting at around 46-47 degrees C or 117 degrees F at idle. A bit better than before the MX-2 paste.
Lets see what 2Gb of ram does
sounding good so far. i would think those temps would come down a bit more after getting set. the fans at 12v (with quiet fans) is a good idea to move as much air a possible, as long as the noise is not a problem of course.
more ram will make everything better, but will also raise the ambient temps in the case as ram does get warm.
can't wait to see how it all ends. and pics. :)
second that. takes a bit for everything to line up and get useful.
mmm - Geekbench score 732. woohoo
temp is sitting at around 46-47 degrees C or 117 degrees F at idle. A bit better than before the MX-2 paste.
Lets see what 2Gb of ram does
sounding good so far. i would think those temps would come down a bit more after getting set. the fans at 12v (with quiet fans) is a good idea to move as much air a possible, as long as the noise is not a problem of course.
more ram will make everything better, but will also raise the ambient temps in the case as ram does get warm.
can't wait to see how it all ends. and pics. :)
more...
Luigi239
Aug 20, 04:56 PM
For some reason I can't download a new work unit...is this happening to anybody else?
calderone
Apr 3, 05:29 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1429/5582135659_0c948bca0f_b.jpg
Link to BG?
Link to BG?
more...
HeWhoSpitsFire
Aug 17, 08:31 PM
whoops, call me dislexic (?sp)
r.j.s
Nov 24, 12:43 PM
Unless you made the music and the video, you have no rights to it. You need to contact either: 1. a lawyer; 2. the recording company; or 3. a lawyer.
more...
bid2ask77
Apr 20, 08:03 AM
What is a very good iphone 4 IM client (and why do you think its good) that would keep me logged into AIM, Yahoo, Facebook, Google and myspace all the time and in one app. i am using IM+ but it keeps kicking me out everyonce in a while and to get it back up i have to unenstall it and reinstall it to get it to work.
cocky jeremy
Oct 10, 03:49 PM
People are seriously complaining about $3? I mean, Jesus. I understand wanting bug fixes and stuff for a version for free. But you really expect this guy to give you major updates for free, when this is probably his career at this point?! Do him, yourself and the rest of us that have to listen to you a favor.. go use another Twitter app and shut up. He�s already said if he could, he would gladly offer an upgrade price for 1.x users.. but that�s not on him. That�s Apple and the app store.
more...
iHobbs
May 5, 11:21 AM
I have just installed MAMP and created two pages: test.html and info.php. default.html is simply "<p>hello world</p>", and index.php is simply "phpinfo();". When I go to http://localhost:8888/ I see the two files in the folder. If I click on either of the two files I get a blank page. MAMP indicates that the Apache server is running.
Any ideas as to why I'm getting blank pages?
Any ideas as to why I'm getting blank pages?
techfreak85
Aug 3, 01:26 PM
I JUST found that thread and have been crying for 15 minutes straight :D:D:eek::D
Hilarious thread huh? I was laughing constantly while making my edits.:D
Hilarious thread huh? I was laughing constantly while making my edits.:D
more...
Small White Car
Apr 27, 12:23 PM
Apple's attitude about this stuf has always been very positive. I'm totally willing to believe that all this stuff was an oversight since believing that matches what they've said in the past.
mrsir2009
Apr 6, 01:10 PM
Only in this one:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBtuqv7vp4_L3SrDnaCvWYOT5bK7axgkJULY1Ut5IK_mbLJvyzveYfzGdwW9TJeGC7oEuU8UzhVcXk2F8Gvf9Svr6bEJPm0_FSeWB-laWsyAgc0D2CpIbpAyHNdBsFB-Hqo_UsFQKUpWw/s1600/DeLorean+time+machine.jpg
Is that the car from back to the future? Those movies were great :)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBtuqv7vp4_L3SrDnaCvWYOT5bK7axgkJULY1Ut5IK_mbLJvyzveYfzGdwW9TJeGC7oEuU8UzhVcXk2F8Gvf9Svr6bEJPm0_FSeWB-laWsyAgc0D2CpIbpAyHNdBsFB-Hqo_UsFQKUpWw/s1600/DeLorean+time+machine.jpg
Is that the car from back to the future? Those movies were great :)
more...
Melrose
Feb 12, 01:33 PM
well, i know i posted here yesterday, but i changed it again....
simple, but i like it :)
That would so make the best Fail Whale... :D
simple, but i like it :)
That would so make the best Fail Whale... :D
iMJustAGuy
Apr 7, 06:52 AM
I have the following rules, but I want to add an "is music" rule... when I do this, my entire library comes up... and putting it as a sub rule on either or both categories doesn't help. Since the rule at the top is "ANY" putting in it's on category rule won't help either because it shows the entire library. If I match "ALL" of the rules, then it will show only songs that are by XX and also have XX in the title.
My goal is to have anything with XX whether they are in the "(feat. XX)" part of the song title, or whether they are the artist of the song, and I don't want anything but music included.
Help? Thanks, Dale.
My goal is to have anything with XX whether they are in the "(feat. XX)" part of the song title, or whether they are the artist of the song, and I don't want anything but music included.
Help? Thanks, Dale.
Dunkm1n
Oct 15, 10:21 PM
Gotta keep it true to Apple.
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1580/picture1azp.th.png (http://img39.imageshack.us/i/picture1azp.png/)
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1580/picture1azp.th.png (http://img39.imageshack.us/i/picture1azp.png/)
someone28624
May 3, 09:23 PM
Platelet donations take longer than blood donations (at least an hour longer in most cases). You can donate platelets much more often because your body regenerates them so quickly, in a matter of days instead of months. Some people feel temporarily light-headed after donating blood, which is why they insist that you rest and have a snack afterwards. That happens less often with platelet donations.
One thing I didn't know until recently: A lot of donation centers encourage platelet donation because platelets have a shorter shelf life than whole blood and supplies can easily run low. But if your blood type is O negative (you're a "universal donor") and you volunteer to donate platelets, they'll likely ask you to donate blood instead!
Where I work our blood center does double-donations. You can donate blood and platelets at the same time. I'm not eligible to donate platelets because I'm diabetic and they use an anticoagulant in the platelet donation that is dextrose based. We run out of platelets fairly commonly, but I've never seen us run out of blood.
One thing I didn't know until recently: A lot of donation centers encourage platelet donation because platelets have a shorter shelf life than whole blood and supplies can easily run low. But if your blood type is O negative (you're a "universal donor") and you volunteer to donate platelets, they'll likely ask you to donate blood instead!
Where I work our blood center does double-donations. You can donate blood and platelets at the same time. I'm not eligible to donate platelets because I'm diabetic and they use an anticoagulant in the platelet donation that is dextrose based. We run out of platelets fairly commonly, but I've never seen us run out of blood.
hookem12387
Feb 29, 05:25 PM
Hey, if you get any extra pm's please send them my way. I was like 30 seconds late on getting the one posted an hour ago. Thanks!
chris975d
Nov 19, 12:49 PM
Doubtful since their warranty does not transfer to a second hand buyer. If I were to buy an iPod and then sell it on ebay a few weeks later the new owner would not be covered.
That is where Apple COULD screw anyone buying iPads from TJ Maxx, if they wanted to. Since TJM isn't an authorized retailer, and if they are buying from a 3rd party (who, presumably IS an authorized retailer), TJ Maxx becomes the 1st owner of the product (no different than when an individual purchases from an authorized retailer). But Apple typically honors warranties even when it's not under the original purchaser, as I know I've sold an iPod touch to a friend and he's had it warranty replaced twice already. But then again, he's always said he was me when taking it to the Genius Bar, as it pulls up my info since it's registered to me. But I doubt Apple would do any of this (invalidating the warranties) due to the bad press they'd get.
That is where Apple COULD screw anyone buying iPads from TJ Maxx, if they wanted to. Since TJM isn't an authorized retailer, and if they are buying from a 3rd party (who, presumably IS an authorized retailer), TJ Maxx becomes the 1st owner of the product (no different than when an individual purchases from an authorized retailer). But Apple typically honors warranties even when it's not under the original purchaser, as I know I've sold an iPod touch to a friend and he's had it warranty replaced twice already. But then again, he's always said he was me when taking it to the Genius Bar, as it pulls up my info since it's registered to me. But I doubt Apple would do any of this (invalidating the warranties) due to the bad press they'd get.
tigress666
Dec 10, 04:50 PM
Doubtful since their warranty does not transfer to a second hand buyer. If I were to buy an iPod and then sell it on ebay a few weeks later the new owner would not be covered.
Uh, what?
I had them replace a third gen nano one time that broke and was at the end of its warranty that I bought off of ebay (and I freely admitted it to them too).
Uh, what?
I had them replace a third gen nano one time that broke and was at the end of its warranty that I bought off of ebay (and I freely admitted it to them too).
robertnq
Oct 31, 10:10 AM
Appleinsider called this correctly then, I wonder if this will be the top selling iPod model this Christmas.
Sweet! Hopefully I can buy a few for gifts...
Note: This is my first comment! I feel so cool! :cool:
Sweet! Hopefully I can buy a few for gifts...
Note: This is my first comment! I feel so cool! :cool: