happy birthday dear friend quotes

happy birthday dear friend quotes. Happy Birthday Dear Friend
  • Happy Birthday Dear Friend



  • Gelfin
    Apr 5, 07:36 PM
    You mean the preconception that a business suit is normal attire and has no logical comparison with the topic at hand? Yep.

    So which is it, do you disagree with what I posted to start with, or don't you? Because this is agreement.





    happy birthday dear friend quotes. Happy Birthday Quotes For A Friend. happy birthday quotes; happy birthday quotes. md63. Mar 4, 11:25 AM. Thank you for your replies.
  • Happy Birthday Quotes For A Friend. happy birthday quotes; happy birthday quotes. md63. Mar 4, 11:25 AM. Thank you for your replies.



  • AaronTheYoung
    May 2, 01:25 PM
    I really don't know anything....but....

    I think that Apple MAY start selling computers (in what ever form they come) with subscriptions to "iCloud". They can save costs by throwing in a small SSD with enough space for iOS (which will be on all Apple machines by default) and letting users subscribe to the iCloud for space.

    All at an amazing discount, much like the iPhone. Millions of users are doing this with their iPhones, not realizing (really) how much their iPhone is costing them over time. $199 just sounds like a great price. Imagine that, but it's an iMac for only $399 and $14.99 for an iCloud account. If you don't want an iCloud account, you pay regular price. This model works well for the iPhone.

    You can always get local space, by buying your own hard drive and adding it.

    I really don't know, but this idea came to me. I'm interested in seeing how MobileMe is going to change this year and if Apple comes up with something like this.

    Go Apple!





    happy birthday dear friend quotes. Friendship Quotes Comments And
  • Friendship Quotes Comments And



  • zen.state
    Apr 4, 10:21 AM
    Just fitted my 2 new Sata cards and booted her up only to receive a Kernal panic.

    I had noticed that there was a ticking sound coming from the unit when I reconnected it to the power supply this afternoon. Could it just be a busted HD?

    Any sound certainly wouldn't be from the SATA cards. A "ticking" sound must be either a drive or fan.

    EDIT: Also try emailing FirmTek's support. I have used it via email in the past and they are very good and usually email back within 10-15 min. This (http://www.firmtek.com/support/) is the URL. The first contact with them is via the site and it's all email after that.

    BTW.. the Sonnet card you bought is exactly the same as a 1S2 FirmTek model so you can contact them about both. Just say it's a 1S2 as it is anyway. FirmTek makes the Sonnet SATA cards as I said earlier.

    Too bad you can't boot to see what firmware you have. Boot from a PATA drive with the cards in and look in system profiler. An MDD should be using the newest firmware.





    happy birthday dear friend quotes. happy birthday dear friend
  • happy birthday dear friend



  • ucfgrad93
    Aug 3, 03:39 PM
    On my MBP.



    more...


    happy birthday dear friend quotes. We would like to wish our dear
  • We would like to wish our dear



  • mousouchop
    Dec 28, 01:23 PM
    Kindle Free 3G + Wifi version... was only expecting the wifi version, and was pleasantly surprised. :)

    Other than this... I got a safe and Blur for Xbox 360. Oh, and Santa had my full carry pistol permit delivered in the mail Christmas Eve! (hence the safe)

    Overall, good, lean Christmas. I didn't get stuff I didn't need. So glad as to have not had my loved ones waste their money on unnecessary items.





    happy birthday dear friend quotes. Best friend quotes image by
  • Best friend quotes image by



  • markelim
    Sep 6, 07:16 PM
    This month

    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4123/4958142217_2cd9bf76c1_o.png

    do you have a link to a high rez version of this for my 27" imac ??



    more...


    happy birthday dear friend quotes. A Nice Birthday Poem
  • A Nice Birthday Poem



  • TerryJ
    Jul 26, 10:44 PM
    The problem with that is that without a real HDMI connector HD-DVD or Blue-Ray commercial disks will downsample the video due to the DRM restrictions. You have to have an actual HDMI connector on both ends and they have to support HDCP to get a fully digital, full resolution image on any monitor/HDTV.

    --laurence
    No movie studios have enabled this feature ("ICT" Image Constraint Token), nor have they stated that they intend to enable this feature in the future (although that is possible). All HD DVDs and Blu-Ray discs AND players currently available can send a full high definition image over analog component outputs as well as HDMI.

    Do some research.

    http://www.engadget.com/2006/03/27/universal-wont-downsample-hd-dvd-content/

    -Terry





    happy birthday dear friend quotes. Happy BirthDay Quotes
  • Happy BirthDay Quotes



  • Phil A.
    May 4, 05:48 PM
    How do we do that? They are a shadow organization bound by religious or political ideals with no true ties to any nation.

    As a result there is no nation that we could go to war with or otherwise hold accountable for their actions.

    What I mean is that people captured as part of the "war on terrorism" should be treat as you would treat prisoners of war and should not be tortured under any circumstances.



    I tend to disagree with the saying of "ends don't justify the means".

    As for your last example, medical testing is a completely different scenario. In the torture case, you are doing it to someone who is part of the terrorist/criminal activity. They are already part of a criminal act, they already broke the law and they are planning in breaking it again to kill/damage more people.

    People with medical conditions haven't done anything wrong.

    How do you define a criminal act?
    Are the terrorists captured during firefights with US soldiers criminals or soldiers, and why?
    If North Korea launched a missile against the USA tomorrow, is that a criminal act or an act of war, and why?
    If Al Qaeda launched a missile against the USA tomorrow, is that a criminal act or an act of war, and why?
    When the USA dropped nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WW2, was that a criminal act or an act of war, and why?
    When the Allied forces raised Dresden to the ground in WW2, was that a criminal act or an act of war, and why?

    Irrespective of if they are criminals or not in the truest sense of the world, it's no more justified to torture criminals than it is prisoners of war.

    If you justify torture to prevent death of innocent people, where do you draw the line? 1,000 people, 100 people, 1 person?

    What if the person you are torturing is innocent? What if your torture helps the terrorists recruit more terrorists and the result is more, not less, bloodshed?



    more...


    happy birthday dear friend quotes. Explore these Happy Birthday
  • Explore these Happy Birthday



  • Boldman
    Apr 3, 09:09 AM
    I am awaiting my new Ipad and I will be putting a screen film on when I receive it. My question is : when the Ipad is sent out does it have any screen protector on and will the screen be basically dust free when I receive it and therefore would this be the best time to put the new screen film on it.





    happy birthday dear friend quotes. happy birthday dear friend
  • happy birthday dear friend



  • eroxx
    May 3, 11:57 PM
    Hi! I'm wondering if someone can please point me to a good post on the difference(s)? Thanks!



    more...


    happy birthday dear friend quotes. happy birthday teacher quotes.
  • happy birthday teacher quotes.



  • iphoneblack
    Mar 27, 09:56 PM
    All those stupid free cloud based services is easy to replace. If Apple can make a better map than google, even Steve died, Apple can go on and on its own.... I hope Steve can lead Apple and amaze me once again.





    happy birthday dear friend quotes. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • tusumni
    Mar 24, 01:14 PM
    What are everybody's plans for picking up an iPad 2 in Peterborough? I did consider heading down to Cambridge but the extortionate parking prices have put me off. Whats the best place to go?



    more...


    happy birthday dear friend quotes. happy birthday friend quotes.
  • happy birthday friend quotes.



  • maflynn
    Dec 22, 10:43 AM
    Some people obviously don't know the cost of staff downtime. Each day, how much longer does it take windows computer to boot up than a Mac? Minutes longer. Add that up over every single work day. Then add the anti-virus scans, annoying pop ups, etc.
    I support PCs and servers in my job, along with Macs as we're a mixed shop.

    I can say without a shadow of a doubt what you put down has little basis in reality. Yes, windows machines take longer to boot up, but not always because of the the antivirus software.

    They take longer because IT (me and my co workers) we make sure that group policies are pushed out on every reboot, so the machines are fairly locked down. We also push out updates to software automatically and also yes do virus scans.

    For IT to take macs serious, they will need to easily apply group policies to the computer remotely and automatically. Have applications available that allows them to update client applications.

    The cost of such is generally to a degree that makes using macs not feasible.

    btw, I get just as many calls regarding problems with macs as I do with PCs. In fact many enterprise applications have some major compatibility issues with Safari.

    Total Cost of Ownership, up time, training support and efficiencies all point to using PCs over a Mac.

    Just because apple fanboys say its cheaper in the long run means its true, quite the opposite. Asset depreciation of Macs is the same as PCs, so there's no financial incentive for a business to hold on to a mac longer then a PC, and actually its negative to hold on to an asset when its fully depreciated even if its still functional. This throws the idea that macs last longer out the door when dealing with business and depreciation

    So why buy a computer that costs 2x more then another, has less ability to support/manage remotely. Has the same level of support required, i.e., support calls for users who need help, has some serious compatibility issues with some enterprise applications and also requires a fair amount of re-training for both the users and support staff.





    happy birthday dear friend quotes. Happy Birthday Dear Friend
  • Happy Birthday Dear Friend



  • Hrududu
    Jun 7, 09:30 PM
    The SE/30 is surprisingly desirable among classic 68k guys. Unlike the regular SE, its much faster and supports 128MB of RAM. If its as nice as you say, I would be well over $100 for it.



    more...


    happy birthday dear friend quotes. happy birthday quotes to a
  • happy birthday quotes to a



  • lixuelai
    Dec 5, 12:44 AM
    http://i51.tinypic.com/foktjd.png

    Have another LCD to the right that and the wallpaper spans both LCDs.





    happy birthday dear friend quotes. i love you friend quotes.
  • i love you friend quotes.



  • Philalbe
    Mar 20, 07:36 AM
    I don't need her money that bad. Living headache free and a bit lighter in the wallet is OK with me.[/QUOTE]

    I agree. I think keeping your dignity and sanity intact are more important than a little extra money. I'll probably do the business card for this guy, but if he approaches me with any larger projects, I'll most likely turn him down. :)



    more...


    happy birthday dear friend quotes. happy birthday dear friend
  • happy birthday dear friend



  • partyBoy
    Sep 3, 01:27 AM
    error





    happy birthday dear friend quotes. funny monday morning quotes.
  • funny monday morning quotes.



  • iGary
    Sep 26, 09:14 PM
    Thank effing Geebus.





    happy birthday dear friend quotes. happy birthday dear friend
  • happy birthday dear friend



  • Mastershredder
    Oct 13, 10:11 AM
    I bought Tweetie 1 when it first came out and have been relatively happy with it... now that I see Tweetie 2 is out, I was about to buy it ,when I noticed Tweetie 1 is no longer available. Doesn't anyone else see a problem with this? What happens if something happens to the Twitter API, forcing all developers of all platforms to rewrite some code. Wouldn't that mean the thousands of people who bought Tweetie 1 would be SOL?

    I'm all for paying developers for coming out with newer versions of their software.. and people here are complaining about how the App Store buyers shouldn't be bitching about having to spend $3 here and there when normal Desktop apps can cost $10, $20, $30 etc.. but there's a difference... If I go to buy a Mac App, there's always the old version that I can download if I so choose.

    I paid for Tweetie 1.. this means that if my computer goes, and I lose my downloaded version, i'll never be able to download it again? Or if i'm on the road and my iPhone has a problem and I want to re-download through the App Store, I can't? Sorry, but that's not acceptable to me.

    Look at Pangea Software's Enigmo for example. I bought that and had fun with it. Enigmo 2 is out, but it's not replacing Enigmo... Both versions are available...





    Sic
    Nov 2, 05:05 AM
    best thing you can do is get yourself over to www.php.net and join their mailing lists. they're fantastic with their help on there...you'll always find an answer to any question you have.

    other than that, i just refer to books





    Thunderhawks
    Apr 20, 07:41 PM
    This is a sandbox with a bunch of kids screaming my dad is better than yours...

    Coming here and crying that your device is better you just prove to be absolute idiots. And I'm not talking as from insulting point of view. I'm just stating the obvious which points to the fact that you were born without most braincells needed for basic functions such as common sense. I really want to see the look on your face the day you will realise that.

    Well said:-)
    This is like watching dogs in a who can piss higher contest.

    Intelligent people absorb information and adjust what they buy based on what they need and what works for them, regardless of who makes the product.

    I don't understand why people care who have no horse in this race. We don't get any of their profits, so whether somebody sells millions of iphones or 350 k Androids a day, all the same to me.

    All I want is a product that works, integrated with the rest of the things I do and Apple does that well.

    If that ever changes I am not too proud to say it's time to switch.





    Dreadnought
    Jan 25, 03:56 PM
    Yes it does! And my 27" iMac is crunching 24/7 since I'm back from a holidays. And getting bonuspoints now, doing about 9000 ppd with the advmethods. This is a huge improvement for me, but don't know if I keep folding 24/7 because of the electricity bill... Cheers guys!





    CubaTBird
    Sep 27, 05:48 PM
    i think what it comes down too is trust.. do you trust your son?





    jessea
    Apr 7, 08:22 AM
    I've been getting "Call Failed" on about 25% of my phone call attempts since 4.3.1. It's really, really annoying.