geri halliwell 2011

geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell 18 spottings
  • Geri Halliwell 18 spottings



  • arcrius
    Apr 9, 09:18 PM
    i get error code 1604

    Ahh! I forgot a step! :eek: I just edited it though. Sorry for the inconvenience.





    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell Sunglasses
  • Geri Halliwell Sunglasses



  • maturola
    Mar 3, 08:39 AM
    I know we'll know for sure real soon, but I was just wondering if there's any expectation one way or the other regarding how likely the ipad2 will be jailbreak-able, either with the current apps or with current known but unused exploits.

    way , way wayyyyyyyyyyy too early to tell, iPad2 is a whole new device, new processor, new firmware (with new drivers to support the new devices), new interfaces, new internal devices, most of drivers are going to be updated, HDMI out support, so all those changes mean that pretty much anything we curretnly have is pretty much useless, until someone can get their hands on it and on the 4.3 GM release, there isn't much work that can be done.





    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell On Life Stories
  • Geri Halliwell On Life Stories



  • chown33
    Apr 11, 01:47 PM
    One suggestion: open the known-working Xcode 3 project in Xcode 4. Build it. Make sure it works.

    If it works, then use it as a known-good reference to check the non-working project.

    If it doesn't work, then figure out why it works in Xcode 3 but not in 4. It may be an Xcode problem, or it may be a faulty assumption in the project that just happens to work in 3 but not in 4.





    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell preparing to
  • Geri Halliwell preparing to



  • NathanMuir
    Mar 8, 10:44 PM
    The ninth letter and a vowel in the basic modern Latin alphabet.



    more...


    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell Latest
  • Geri Halliwell Latest



  • RawBert
    Jul 28, 08:48 PM
    **** the police.





    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell launched her
  • Geri Halliwell launched her



  • MisterMe
    Jun 15, 03:22 PM
    Dr. Macenstein is full of crap. MacRumor.com's bot has been pwned.



    more...


    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell Does Rihanna
  • Geri Halliwell Does Rihanna



  • aquajet
    Sep 19, 12:53 PM
    Does around �400-�450 for a ~700mhz G3 with Airport sound about right? I'm not looking at a particular auction, but as a general guide.

    That's too much for a G3. You might as well get an iBook G4 or even a refurb model from the Apple Store if you're prepared to pay that much. The US refurb store currently has 12" iBook G4 1.2 Ghz with CD-ROM for $699.





    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell Attends The
  • Geri Halliwell Attends The



  • joepunk
    Apr 14, 11:21 AM
    Someone's going to get fired for sure.



    more...


    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell attends 2011 The Sony Radio Academy Awards | Fashion Fame
  • Geri Halliwell attends 2011 The Sony Radio Academy Awards | Fashion Fame



  • tytanic11
    Jun 10, 10:07 AM
    Nope, Macs still make more money.

    Macs are still a higher profit margin and responsible for more revenue - but the iPod/iPhone lines introduce customers to Apple as a company. People who buy Apple's devices are more likely to buy a Mac later, so they are still important even if they don't make much revenue.





    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell Cleans Up For
  • Geri Halliwell Cleans Up For



  • NYR99
    Apr 30, 11:19 PM
    They are in what I guess is the root directory of Macintosh HD. They are in the first folder that opens when I double click on Macintosh HD from the desktop.



    more...


    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell Geri Halliwell
  • Geri Halliwell Geri Halliwell



  • nanofrog
    Apr 24, 09:32 PM
    So I'm a freelance Editor/Motion Graphics guy with no real understanding of RAID Controller Cards, or how they work.

    As of right now I have three 1TB drives inside my Mac Pro, RAIDed together (stripe 0) using the OS. No Raid card.

    The drives are all 7200rpm from varying manufacturers. (not sure if this matters.)

    My questions is; is it beneficial for me to get a RAID card to control these drives vs. leaving it to the OS to handle? Any suggestions for me?

    Thanks.

    2010 8-Core Mac Pro 2.4
    14GB RAM
    It all depends on the details of how you use the system (RAID is supposed to be configured to the specific usage, so there's no "one size fits all", though for narrowed usage patterns, you will see similarities).

    I'd advise you to search out previous RAID threads (there's quite a few), and pay attention to the various questions asked, and get back to us with some answers). I'd also recommend you review Wiki's RAID page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAID) (pay particular attention to the different levels).

    If you're a paid professional, using a stripe set (RAID 0) is a disaster waiting to happen. Even with a backup, you'll spend a fair bit of time to perform a recovery when a disk dies (matter of when, not if), and this also means re-performing work that was done between the most recent backup and when the array failed (beyond replacing the bad disk and restoring all the backup files, which presumably <worst case>, will be multiples to return all the data you have from your backup media).

    Glad to see you at least have some sort of backup with your current configuration. :)

    Now if you go with a RAID card, you'll need to use enterprise grade drives for stability reasons (different recovery timings in the firmware than consumer models, which tend to be unstable as a result). Unfortunately, they're not as cheap (in fact, can be 2x as expensive as their consumer counterparts for the latest capacity).

    Consumer disks are fine for backup purposes though, and this can save you a considerable amount of funds, particularly if your capacity requirements are high (i.e. eSATA card + Port Multiplier based external enclosure; example kit (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816111136&cm_re=tr4mp-_-16-111-136-_-Product)).

    There are some inexpensive products that claim RAID 5, but be careful. Some are software based, which should never be used for this level (no solution to the "write hole issue" associated with parity based arrays). Others use very inexpensive hardware RAID controllers (aka RoC = RAID on a Chip). They're slow for primary usage, and is why they're cheap (compromise on performance vs. proper RAID cards).

    If on a budget you could go with RAID-Z, it involves switching to the ZFS file system. RAID-Z1 apparently offers similar performance to RAID5. Read this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1135718) for further insight.
    This can get complicated on the software end though, and not recommended for those that aren't comfortable with the additional complexity (patches for OS X or via VM), particularly for a DAS system (has more merit with NAS or SAN IMO).

    So I'd stick with a 3rd party hardware RAID card, assuming this is actually needed, enterprise disks and any enclosures/mounting hardware necessary. Much simpler in terms of software (install the drivers, and any interface software that's required to access the card settings), and the hardware aspect isn't that difficult either.

    I would get an SSD for the OS and use the 3x 7200rpm Disks in RAID5.
    RAID5 is great for storing uncompressed video data and in your case would offer protection against a single drive failure.
    Most cards don't deal with consumer grade disks very well (ATTO and Area definitely don't).

    But consumer disks are fine for backup purposed (i.e via eSATA and PM enclosures) due to the lower duty cycle (where you can cut costs effectively, and not endanger the data).

    or Just RAID5 with 3x HDD's and partition the RAID volume.
    I wouldn't do this if both partitions are to be used simultaneously (i.e. primary data one one partition, scratch data on the other).

    The most recommend cards right now are the Areca 6g 1880 series or the new ATTO 6G series. For your needs something like the ARC-1880-i SAS 6G RAID Controller would suffice if you don't plan to connect external RAID/Storage solution.
    Those are the best recommendations as far as brand and series per. As to a specific model, it will depend on the specifics, particularly for growth (i.e 8 ports may be outgrown in under 3 years, so getting a card with sufficient ports to last that long would be cheaper in the long run - just add disks and enclosures as necessary).

    Sorry should have been more clear (like I said I'm dumb) I have a 500GB Boot drive that lives independently from the (3) 1TB drives RAIDED together via the OS.
    A separate boot disk is advisable, as you still have a working OS if the array goes down (allows you to access the card, use the browser to search for help, or deal with Support from the card manufacturer if needed).

    And ALL data (3.5TB's) is backed up by an external 4TB Time Machine RAID (2 drives @ 2TB each)...which is connected via 2 eSATA cables via the eSATA PCI Card I bought from OWC...which I guess is actually RAIDed by the OS as well.
    That backup solution is a RAID 0. The overall backup solution will almost certainly need to change in order to be sufficient for the primary storage pool you'll end up with.

    Not sure what you are looking at, since 3 drives is sort of an odd combination. I have a 2009/2010 Mac Pro Nehalem, running the apple sas card for the 4 internal bays (yes I know they make adapters to use 3rd party cards), and the performance is fair, not great but fair. About 300Mb/s read/write with 4 WD Black edition drives (1tb each). Externally, running an Areca 1680x card, with a 8 drive ProAvio chassis, 8 SAS Seagate 15k7 drives (450GB) which gives close to 900MB/s. I have tried multiple cards over the years, nano and I have exchanged lots of posts/messages. Email/PM me with specific questions and I will try and help you. Beware of most of these 3rd party slot adapters/etc. they are more hassle than they are worth.
    I've not heard or seen any issues with the MaxUpgrades kit.

    As per Apple's card, I'm no fan of it, particularly due to the cost/performance ratio.

    BTW, the OP only has 2 posts at the time of writting this, so returning a PM isn't possible yet (needs to have 5 posts IIRC). email would work if you have that enabled.





    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell: from Saturday
  • Geri Halliwell: from Saturday



  • BrettJDeriso
    Mar 11, 12:05 PM
    About 16 or 17 in front of me, eight more behind at 1:00PM.



    more...


    geri halliwell 2011. [Geri Halliwell Bikini
  • [Geri Halliwell Bikini



  • brock2621
    Feb 12, 09:38 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    The iPhone 4 was a failure at launch. The antenna is broken. It drops Internet connections and calls if held a certain. The glass claiming to be strong is weak sauce and the only good things on the phone are the cameras and screen.*
    Am I the only one who feels this way?

    HAHAHAHAH TOTAL FAILURE!!!


    ...Oh wait... I think Apple is having hard hearing your complaints over their BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of dollars. Just think, they have to hire HUGE amounts of people just to handle the massive amount of money they have acquired! Maybe you should go put in an application...





    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell in North London
  • Geri Halliwell in North London



  • talmy
    Apr 14, 01:06 PM
    Working off the server is just fine, and shouldn't be a performance problem with just four users on the mini. Be sure that any temporary files are being created locally.



    more...


    geri halliwell 2011. 01/28/2011 - Geri Halliwell
  • 01/28/2011 - Geri Halliwell



  • wjlafrance
    Jan 8, 11:34 AM
    At my college we're upgrading an Xserve G5 (RackMac3,1) to be a file server for some courses. Currently it has one sled with a 75GB drive. Obviously, this isn't enough.

    I've tried some Googling on this matter and I'm hearing a ton of different stuff - custom firmware, size issues, etc. So, for anyone who knows, what's the actual lowdown on this machine. We want to put in three 2TB drives using three standard sleds, replaced with third-party drives. Is this possible?





    geri halliwell 2011. 09: Geri Halliwell attend
  • 09: Geri Halliwell attend



  • unid
    Jan 17, 10:35 PM
    http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/unid_photo/ootcb-morphologorythm/th_201amlamptramp.jpg (http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/unid_photo/ootcb-morphologorythm/?action=view&current=201amlamptramp.jpg)

    http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/unid_photo/ootcb-morphologorythm/th_metamorph.jpg (http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/unid_photo/ootcb-morphologorythm/?action=view&current=metamorph.jpg)

    http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/unid_photo/ootcb-morphologorythm/th_cabbagepatchqueen.jpg (http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/unid_photo/ootcb-morphologorythm/?action=view&current=cabbagepatchqueen.jpg)



    more...


    geri halliwell 2011. 09: Geri Halliwell attend
  • 09: Geri Halliwell attend



  • aschuett
    Jan 17, 11:16 AM
    Nope, but must not have been anything important or else we'd have heard about it or seen an update of some sort on the apple site.

    Well, time to buy then. I really hoped they would bring out ACDs there, but I guess I'll have to deal with the "old" technology.





    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell
  • Geri Halliwell



  • mrat93
    May 2, 12:18 PM
    Why not just update to 4.3? Unless you have your 3.1.3 SHSH blobs saved, you can't restore to an older firmware.





    geri halliwell 2011. Geri Halliwell
  • Geri Halliwell



  • kishba
    Jul 5, 06:06 PM
    you can add ram, hard drives, displays, etc. all after you get the computer. i'd recommend getting the dual processor because you can't upgrade to that later on.

    i think dv lets you capture roughly 5 minutes for every 1 gigabyte of hard drive space. you could probably only capture 350 minutes with the 80 gig hard drive. so upgrade later :)

    and... i like .mac... if you do get it... you should sign up under me... ;) brandonkish@mac.com





    OzExige
    Feb 2, 06:36 AM
    HP (and) Dell Product Availability Affected By Intel Chipset-Design Flaw

    Feb. 2 (Bloomberg) -- Hewlett-Packard Co. said that the availability of certain machines will be �impacted� by a chip- design flaw disclosed by Intel Corp. and that it will delay a product presentation scheduled for next week in San Francisco.
    �We are postponing the business notebooks briefing on Feb. 10 as the availability of HP products will be impacted� by the flaw outlined by Intel, according to a statement sent to reporters yesterday by Edelman Public Relations Worldwide.

    HP Product Availability �Impacted� By Intel�s Flaw

    Intel, the world�s largest maker of semiconductors, said on Jan. 31 that it will incur $1 billion in missed sales and higher cost to fix the design flaw. The error also is affecting personal-computer makers including Samsung Electronics Co., which said it will offer refunds on some PCs, and NEC Corp., which said it may push back the release of four new models.
    The fault is in a support chip, or chipset, for Intel�s latest processor model called Sandy Bridge, unveiled this month in a bid to improve PC graphics and repel a challenge by Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
    HP, the world�s largest maker of PCs, sells many computers that use chips other than Sandy Bridge, said Marlene Somsak, a spokeswoman for Palo Alto, California based HP.
    �HP has the broadest lineup of PCs in the industry and there are many HP choices using a wide variety of processors,� Somsak said yesterday.
    HP climbed 83 cents to $46.52 in New York Stock Exchange composite trading yesterday. It declined 18 percent last year.
    XPS, Alienware
    Dell Inc. spokesman David Frink said in an e-mailed statement that the Intel flaw affects four Dell products sold under its XPS, Vostro, and Alienware brands.
    �We�re committed to addressing this with customers who have already purchased one of the four products, will work directly with them and provide further detail as it becomes available,� Frink said.
    Computers that use the potentially faulty chips have been sold since Jan. 9, and Intel said it�s corrected the flaw and begun manufacturing a new version of the chip that will resolve the issue.
    Intel said it expects to begin delivering an updated version of Sandy Bridge�s chipset, called Cougar Point, to customers in late February and be at full production in April. The company has shipped about 8 million of the Cougar Point chips to customers that will have to be replaced, Chief Financial Officer Stacy Smith said on a Jan. 31 conference call.
    HP had planned to discuss the notebook computers, aimed at business customers, with journalists next week, before officially unveiling them to the public on Feb. 23, according to an earlier e-mail from Edelman.





    Nermal
    Jul 11, 06:45 PM
    Where are you experiencing this problem? And what version of OS X are you running? I have 10.2.6 and tried this at the login screen and could only get in by typing my proper password.





    xplnusa
    Feb 21, 11:58 PM
    I can understand not being able to sell until you have 250 posts. Not being able to buy however I don't understand. I don't even know how to tell how many posts I have on this forum. Never really thought I'd need to know...





    sammy2066
    Apr 19, 11:09 AM
    I used to fold for #1714 ABXZone.com. Back then I had every machine in the house folding, till I fried a $2000 Vaio and my parents asked me to stop. I complied.





    bedifferent
    Mar 16, 11:48 AM
    It could mean that, or it could mean they just haven't updated the graphite versions of the buttons/loading bars/etc yet. I would love to see them offer more color options, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being just blue and graphite again. :o

    I hope they offer more color options, especially for the sidebar icons. I'm not loving the iTunes 10 UI.