10 dollar bill secrets

images 20 dollar bill secrets. 10 dollar bill secrets. one dollar bill secrets. one
  • one dollar bill secrets. one



  • ash0210
    09-08 08:01 PM
    Interesting thread but NO Radio Button to vote...


    Please respond so that we can get an idea of the distribution of EB cases. Thanks to MrWaitingGC for the initiative.





    wallpaper one dollar bill secrets. one 10 dollar bill secrets. 100 dollar bill secrets.
  • 100 dollar bill secrets.



  • waitingimmigrant
    10-21 03:54 PM
    I just called Senate Judiciary committee 202 224 7703 asking about
    the status of S. 1085 that talks about unused visa number capture...

    She mentioned that they are reviewing it this fall ....
    will appreciate if any one has any other information





    10 dollar bill secrets. 1 dollar bill secrets.
  • 1 dollar bill secrets.



  • meridiani.planum
    07-13 12:32 PM
    Folks,
    Please advise if you have any knowledge on the issue. Also, I am aware that I will need to take a good lawyer advise on this but what I looking for is your take.

    Background:
    During July'07 fiasco I was able to submit my first 485 application on the 07/02/07 itself. Because of the volume of applications received, USICS was taking a long time to issue receipts. Since we all were hearing stories of applications getting lost or returned or denied for not explicit reason and I was afraid that this window of opportunity may not open for a very long time, I decided to re-file my 485 application based on the same I-140 on Aug 10th, just days before the window closing. Both applications were filed at Nebraska Service Center.
    In September 2007 USCIS issued me the receipt notice for the first application. So I decided to put a stop payment on the second application, in the hope that my second application will be rejected without prejudice. That did not happen. I got a letter from USICS threatening me to adversely affect all my future 485 applications. So I paid. A different A# was issued to me for my second application. (So I have two A#s now) Also, per their website, my receipt date for the second application is the date they received the corrected payment, which is some time in late November.

    Now, my priority date is current. I am thinking of taking one of the following actions. Please advise, what should be an appropriate course of action.
    a) Do Nothing as I might get my first 485 will adjudicated before they start working on the second application, whose receipt date is sometime in November.
    b) Send a letter to USICS requesting them to withdraw my application (Please advise what reason should I state)

    I am afraid to choose option 2 as they might send my application for some sort of reconciliation.

    Thanks
    Sunny

    talk to an attorney.
    I have a similar problem with 2 485s, one as primary, one as dependent. The PDs are 18 months apart, and both are not going to be current in August. Had ending up filing both in the July fiasco because both attorneys were dillydallying on filing and we were hoping atleast one gets through, now both did.
    My attorney is now advising me NOT to withdraw one on my own, because USCIS in its own confusion might end up withdrawing BOTH petitions. This also happened to someone recently on the forum (I-140 in one case got denied, and all four 485s were denied, without USCIS realizing that 2 were tied to another I-140 which is still around). He believes we will either get an approval outright and the second petition will be automatically nullified, or we'll get an RFE.





    2011 100 dollar bill secrets. 10 dollar bill secrets. 5 dollar bill secrets. 5 dollar bill secrets. 5 dollar bill secrets.
  • 5 dollar bill secrets. 5 dollar bill secrets. 5 dollar bill secrets.



  • supender
    09-21 01:33 PM
    My six year term of H-1B ends on 15th Nov 2011. My present employer is filling my I-140 ( as I am paying all the expenses) and the lawyer tells me that she will be able to file in 30 days in EB-2 ctaegory. However , now my job does not look very secure and I am afraid I might be laid off while my I-140 is pending. Thats why I am considering filing under premium processing by paying money out of my pocket.
    My reasoning behind this is:
    1) If laid off, with an approved I-140, I can apply for 3 year extension on a new H-1B with another employer and then work towards capturing my PD when time permits.

    I realize I might have to go to H-4 to avoid getting out of satus while I am looking for new employer. Can anyone please guide if I have my bases covered or if there is a flaw in my reasoning. Should I go for premium processing or not.
    Thanks



    more...


    10 dollar bill secrets. dollar bill secrets. 100 dollar bill secrets. 100 dollar bill secrets.
  • dollar bill secrets. 100 dollar bill secrets. 100 dollar bill secrets.



  • Nikith77
    01-20 02:50 PM
    LOOKs Goooood





    10 dollar bill secrets. 20 dollar bill secrets.
  • 20 dollar bill secrets.



  • jasmin45
    12-05 07:04 PM
    I was recently speaking with a member and he told me that people even congratulate each other when they have LUDs. :D

    Very funny! but sadly true and LUD's are integral part of several signatures.. I could not control my laughter when I read your this very statement.:D:D:D



    more...


    10 dollar bill secrets. 20 dollar bill secrets.
  • 20 dollar bill secrets.



  • snathan
    07-10 12:46 PM
    I think, you can still work on H1 even though your current extension is pending

    Do you understand the question first...





    2010 1 dollar bill secrets. 10 dollar bill secrets. 20 dollar bill secrets.
  • 20 dollar bill secrets.



  • dorairajsuresh
    04-16 03:09 PM
    i am in similar situation for my wife too ... she entered in h4 but is working on EAD now. So, could someone plz let me know wat is her current immigration status ? cos, i don't see a status "EAD" on the dropdown when I try to eFile.



    more...


    10 dollar bill secrets. one dollar bill secrets.
  • one dollar bill secrets.



  • h1techSlave
    07-19 01:22 PM
    one of my friend got his Initail EAD after 90 days by walking into local office but that was long back in 2002 . Not sure if laws changed ..
    In the immigration world, 5 years is like 5 centuries.:)





    hair 5 dollar bill secrets. 5 dollar bill secrets. 5 dollar bill secrets. 10 dollar bill secrets. the one dollar bill secrets.
  • the one dollar bill secrets.



  • kanshul
    02-01 10:40 AM
    Client forcing you is very typical.

    Here is an option to consider: can your employer (who I am assuming is a small desi firm) file your GC though another sister firm (not unusual) in EB2. Assuming that you get it, and retain your PD, you should be able to get your GC within a year if there is no audit in labor / 140. Remember in EB2 the date for Indian is Jan 05 and your PD is before that.

    Assuming that you can't keep PD if employer withdraws 140; I would recommed going that route even if you have to find another client.

    Also, check with an attorney to find out about PD as you may be able to keep it even if 140 is withdrawn. In that case you can join any company (even your client ) and start GC through EB2.



    more...


    10 dollar bill secrets. dollar bill secrets.
  • dollar bill secrets.



  • makemygc
    09-16 12:24 AM
    4th thread by Chandu.......do administrators not monitor this?

    Is andy garcia and andy_8214 the same? Just wondering:rolleyes:





    hot dollar bill secrets. 100 dollar bill secrets. 100 dollar bill secrets. 10 dollar bill secrets. dollar bill secrets
  • dollar bill secrets



  • abc
    09-07 06:51 PM
    Put the year also to get an idea.



    more...


    house dollar bill secrets. one 10 dollar bill secrets. 20 dollar bill secrets. dollar
  • 20 dollar bill secrets. dollar



  • royjonny
    06-19 01:16 PM
    Well the lawyer representing the new company believes that without a copy of 140
    1. that, they cannot do a H1B transfer.
    2. that, I cannot do EAD extension when it expires in October 2008.





    tattoo 20 dollar bill secrets. 10 dollar bill secrets. 100 dollar bill secrets.
  • 100 dollar bill secrets.



  • bfadlia
    03-18 09:37 AM
    thanks everyone for their suggestions.I know the clock is ticking and I am gonna decide today itself. I have all documents prepared from last year and I missed the quota.


    Did any one used http://www.usavisanow.com/ for their H1B filing.



    I am waiting for some reference from any of senior membere here who have used their service

    Thanks

    I did. And I think they were proficient and fast.
    They sent me forms and a list of the documents they needed, i mailed to them and it was done in a few days.



    more...


    pictures 20 dollar bill secrets. 10 dollar bill secrets. the one dollar bill secrets.
  • the one dollar bill secrets.



  • gumpena
    08-03 10:16 PM
    USCIS press release states that it has issued I-485 receipts upto July 11 2007
    and for Texas upto June 26, 2007





    dresses dollar bill secrets 10 dollar bill secrets. 5 dollar bill secrets.
  • 5 dollar bill secrets.



  • Aura M.
    02-21 03:24 PM
    I filed my LC on June 06. The Certification was denied on Feb 07, I filed an appeal right away, and I have not heard anything. I called the DOL so many time and they gave me the same response: "Your case is in process, we work on first in, first out, and we do not expedited cases, we don't have a frame time" That is not a concrete answer.
    There is any body that faced a similar situation, Please advised�. what to do!!!!
    Thank u.



    more...


    makeup one dollar bill secrets. 10 dollar bill secrets. dollar bill secrets. one
  • dollar bill secrets. one



  • MatsP
    February 15th, 2005, 02:46 AM
    I have no knowledge of Nikon's lenses.

    But really no-one but you can tell what lens you may need. It depends completely on what your photography style, subjects and conditions are. Same as if I asked you what car I should buy: If I like to drive fast on mountain roads, a sporty model would be great. If I have five kids that need taking to school every day, I need a minivan. If I work as a builder and need to transport material, a proper van or truck is what I need, etc, etc.

    If you do a lot of indoors photos with poor lighting, a big aperture lens is what you need.

    If you do a lot of outdoors wildlife shots, you need a long telephoto lens of some sort (300mm or more), preferrably with a big aperture so that you can get some decent shutter times in morning and evening light conditions as well...

    If you do architecture and need wide-angles, something like the Sigma 12-24mm superwide zoom could come in handy (I'm sure Nikon does something similar, but I just don't know the Nikon lenses well enough to tell you what it is).

    A 100mm (or thereabouts) macro lens is always a good thing, as it allows you to take close-ups, and can double as a portrait lens and any other duty where a 100mm lens is appropriate.

    Think about the situations where your photography has been limited because the lens wasn't doing what you needed it to do, and figure out what lens would do the job for you. Then figure out how to afford it. ;-)

    --
    Mats





    girlfriend 100 dollar bill secrets. 10 dollar bill secrets. 5 dollar bill secrets.
  • 5 dollar bill secrets.



  • girishvar
    08-12 07:25 AM
    Go Green Go

    Guys,

    I got my approval today after the CP appointment. I am still waiting for my passports though. I will update you guys with details once I receive my passports.





    hairstyles dollar bill secrets. 10 dollar bill secrets. one dollar bill secrets. wolfshades. Nov 9, 10:07 AM
  • one dollar bill secrets. wolfshades. Nov 9, 10:07 AM



  • seahawks
    09-12 10:02 AM
    remember when you get your new passport in 2007, carry the new passport and the old passport with you when you travel because the valid visa will still be in your old passport.





    english_august
    08-20 12:04 AM
    Unless, people realize that it is in their interest to spread this grass root effort it is all futile. Do you guys really think that distributing fliers by four guys at the parade is going to make a difference.
    Though I really commend what these guys did and they were truly heroes but if I were them, then based on the turn out (only 4 people) I would have decided to go back.
    After all, these were not doing only for themselves but for every one else too.

    What a pitty! :mad:

    Whenever you have a similar doubt, just think of one simple statistical fact - that even at the peak of India's freedom struggle, only 5% of the total population was actively involved; 95% were mute spectators. Did that stop the people who were truly devoted to stop their struggle? No. Our 4 volunteers represent that spirit.





    nixstor
    06-30 01:00 AM
    I am using a labor substitution (dated 2005) that requires BS + 3 years. I had only 2 years experience by 2005. But I have an MS degree in related field. Would this be ok? Would MS+2 years suffice for a labor for BS + 3 years?

    Please respond soon. I have prepared all my paperwork for I-140 and I-485 and meeting the lawyer tomorrow. I am planning to file by Monday. My stupid attorney told me only today that the experience mismatch can be a problem.

    Thank you all in advance.


    Sorry wrong time. Move on!. They gave 2 months time for this, But screwed up the VB big time.Now age old labors are flying and body shoppers are sending emails personally. Damn I received one of them 4 days back. Bas*8** doesn't leave much info. I did not had the time to follow up and get him nailed.