stevearm
Mar 31, 06:15 AM
Hi all, I'm looking for some nice Simpsons iTunes artwork, specifically season 12, but any generic square graphic would be nice. Can anyone help me locate some?
talkingfuture
Mar 23, 09:26 AM
Does this make Jony Ive the only European at the top of Apple now? Can't think of anyone else.
Iglio
Aug 15, 02:35 AM
I think I got the wallpaper from one of these threads.
That wallpaper is standard on mac's lol
That wallpaper is standard on mac's lol
weenie
May 6, 09:26 AM
CityMaps2Go
Great app, I use it all the time when traveling...
Great app, I use it all the time when traveling...
more...
rdowns
Feb 14, 12:19 PM
iMod.
Damn you, seafood bisque all over my KB and monitor. Good thing I'm at work on the Dell.
Damn you, seafood bisque all over my KB and monitor. Good thing I'm at work on the Dell.
crude analogy
Jan 3, 01:43 AM
Great Story!
P.S., you must have very wealthy friends. Right on.
P.S., you must have very wealthy friends. Right on.
more...
iOrlando
Nov 19, 02:49 PM
Not true.. I am the Art Director for a Art department that makes grocery store ads.
Soda is not a common loss leader since it's DSD Pepsi/Coke keep close price controls.
I usually see produce and meat used as loss leaders..
All food margins are bad for grocery stores...they end up making the most money off of their non-food items...which is why you often see a growing number of non-food aisles.
Another point... I expect that TJ MAXX just bought up a bunch of the Refurbished iPads and is taking a $50 loss on each to get people in the stores.
they are new iPads.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)
Finally TJMaxx finally got the attention they wanted without spending thousands of dollars in advertising.
Well they did pay money for it. They are probably losing between $70-$100 on each iPad.
Here's a piece done by Fortune posted just a few minutes ago referring to the TJ Maxx thing:
http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2010/11/19/how-to-get-on-steve-jobs-naughty-list/
I seriously doubt the figure of "80 iPads total" aquired by TJ Maxx that is speculated in the article, but who knows.
I think he meant 8,000. I did the math myself. All you do is count the number of stores east of colorado or so. I estimate 50%-60% of stores got 10 iPads each...throw in some Marshalls stores...and you get between 5,000 - 10,000 iPads.
(notice how some Marshalls stores are holding off on their iPads until Black Friday...maybe they are apple users who actually figure out they have a prized possession...i can see most managers just saying..what are these ipads..lets just give them away).
Soda is not a common loss leader since it's DSD Pepsi/Coke keep close price controls.
I usually see produce and meat used as loss leaders..
All food margins are bad for grocery stores...they end up making the most money off of their non-food items...which is why you often see a growing number of non-food aisles.
Another point... I expect that TJ MAXX just bought up a bunch of the Refurbished iPads and is taking a $50 loss on each to get people in the stores.
they are new iPads.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)
Finally TJMaxx finally got the attention they wanted without spending thousands of dollars in advertising.
Well they did pay money for it. They are probably losing between $70-$100 on each iPad.
Here's a piece done by Fortune posted just a few minutes ago referring to the TJ Maxx thing:
http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2010/11/19/how-to-get-on-steve-jobs-naughty-list/
I seriously doubt the figure of "80 iPads total" aquired by TJ Maxx that is speculated in the article, but who knows.
I think he meant 8,000. I did the math myself. All you do is count the number of stores east of colorado or so. I estimate 50%-60% of stores got 10 iPads each...throw in some Marshalls stores...and you get between 5,000 - 10,000 iPads.
(notice how some Marshalls stores are holding off on their iPads until Black Friday...maybe they are apple users who actually figure out they have a prized possession...i can see most managers just saying..what are these ipads..lets just give them away).
kre62
Mar 26, 08:49 PM
Wow, a lot of unethical people on here. This is totally a scam, and the seller relied on the buyer assuming he was a normal upstanding human being who was selling a legitimate product. There is no way that is right, ethical, or moral. The seller deserves to be jailed.
more...
Flying Llama
Aug 14, 08:46 PM
Cool what did you use to make it?
Thanks. I used Macromedia Flash MX 2004 (Not as easy as it looks ;) )
Thanks. I used Macromedia Flash MX 2004 (Not as easy as it looks ;) )
reubs
Feb 7, 10:54 PM
Latest one. Kiddo got scared of the Riddler one; this one is more friendly, too.
more...
phalseHUD
May 1, 07:58 AM
No, but I think the word 'me' does have negative connotations such as narcissism and self centeredness. That is my beef with it. The last word I want someone to associate with my name is 'me'.
I agree. I wish I could have kept hold of my old mac.com address but alas I was getting so much spam and crap I terminated my account and set up a new one. Have my own domain with webmail and mail forwarding so I don't have to use me.com professionally.
I agree. I wish I could have kept hold of my old mac.com address but alas I was getting so much spam and crap I terminated my account and set up a new one. Have my own domain with webmail and mail forwarding so I don't have to use me.com professionally.
iSKW
Sep 6, 09:17 AM
249509
where can i get this.. do u have the original?
where can i get this.. do u have the original?
more...
daleycss
May 3, 02:36 PM
Hey does anyone with a new Macbook Pro or iMac that has the HD Facetime Camera know if Photobooth supports the higher resolution?
TheUndertow
Apr 25, 08:27 AM
I originally wanted the white model, but ended up getting the black model. Once it hits the shelves, I'll look at it in store to see how it looks in person, to see if I'll want a white iPhone 5....works out well!
Exactly...6 month ago I would have been all over it...now I don't want to get into a 2 year contract only to have the 5 launch in Sept...
I hate my HTC Hero, but I don't hate it THAT bad (and anyway, my wife uses it mostly).....(continues to convince himself to wait)....
Exactly...6 month ago I would have been all over it...now I don't want to get into a 2 year contract only to have the 5 launch in Sept...
I hate my HTC Hero, but I don't hate it THAT bad (and anyway, my wife uses it mostly).....(continues to convince himself to wait)....
more...
Max on Macs
Oct 5, 05:18 PM
Why do you need to disable something you don't want to use? Can't you just not use it?
Are you afraid you might accidentally change your mind someday and need to prevent yourself from doing this in the future?
Also, many BBS's that I use offer me the chance to change the text-reply field size in my personal preferences. The window can be any size and the page looks just fine. Pretty much ANY text entry field has to be built into a page in such a way that changing the size just pushes things below it lower, just in case a browser draws it larger than planned. I can't think of any sites that don't work that way. This box I'm using on Macrumors right now follows that rule. If I were to drag it large nothing would "break." The stuff below it would just move down.
Can you give any examples of a page that fails this test? I can't think of any offhand.
I think he's talking about making it so people who use the web pages he designs can't resize the textareas (supposedly ruining his designs). IMHO this is a non-issue since when the user first sees the page they will se it as it should be, if they want to make a textarea bigger so they can type in it comfortably then it's their own choice.
Are you afraid you might accidentally change your mind someday and need to prevent yourself from doing this in the future?
Also, many BBS's that I use offer me the chance to change the text-reply field size in my personal preferences. The window can be any size and the page looks just fine. Pretty much ANY text entry field has to be built into a page in such a way that changing the size just pushes things below it lower, just in case a browser draws it larger than planned. I can't think of any sites that don't work that way. This box I'm using on Macrumors right now follows that rule. If I were to drag it large nothing would "break." The stuff below it would just move down.
Can you give any examples of a page that fails this test? I can't think of any offhand.
I think he's talking about making it so people who use the web pages he designs can't resize the textareas (supposedly ruining his designs). IMHO this is a non-issue since when the user first sees the page they will se it as it should be, if they want to make a textarea bigger so they can type in it comfortably then it's their own choice.
dduchene
Dec 23, 01:48 AM
I have found a fun site for those of us that like some of the old time radio programs. http://radiolovers.com/ There is a bunch of stuff there in MP3 ctrl click lets you down load it On the left there is a link for all shows I found this to be a faster way to find what I wanted. Hope that some of you out there have fun with it
D
D
more...
eroxx
May 5, 03:34 PM
Aaaah thanks so much!
ranviper
Apr 6, 08:26 PM
My two screens for the month. =)
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5440/screenshot20110406at924.jpg
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/5682/screenshot20110406at911.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5440/screenshot20110406at924.jpg
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/5682/screenshot20110406at911.jpg

kintoro
Jun 22, 10:10 PM
If you walk into an Apple store next Tuesday or Wednesday, do they usually have phones available after a lunch and if so, are the lines more manageable or is it a challenge to get a phone for a long time?
I am trying to decide if I should go ahead and pre-order one for 7/14 to be delivered to my house or if I could pick one up next week without quite so much insanity as Thursday is sure to offer :)
Thanks!
I am trying to decide if I should go ahead and pre-order one for 7/14 to be delivered to my house or if I could pick one up next week without quite so much insanity as Thursday is sure to offer :)
Thanks!
GeekLawyer
Nov 19, 04:10 PM
TJ Maxx bought them at retail to sell in their stores.
They're definitely taking a loss. A very limited-run loss.
Earlier this week, a small number of T.J.Maxx and Marshalls stores received a very limited quantity of first quality electronic tablets that were sourced from a retailer.http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2010/11/19/how-to-get-on-steve-jobs-naughty-list/
They're definitely taking a loss. A very limited-run loss.
Earlier this week, a small number of T.J.Maxx and Marshalls stores received a very limited quantity of first quality electronic tablets that were sourced from a retailer.http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2010/11/19/how-to-get-on-steve-jobs-naughty-list/
beerad72
Oct 16, 11:10 AM
I was hoping the new web version would have a spam filter or domain blocker but I don't see it mentioned in the ad.
Consultant
Feb 21, 04:26 PM
Most radio stations have streams that you can add yourself to iTunes.
Otherwise try apple.com/feedback
Otherwise try apple.com/feedback
iBecks
Oct 26, 03:10 AM
Does anyone know if KRCS in Nottingham will be taking part in the launch?
I've tried calling them but there is no answer :(
I've tried calling them but there is no answer :(
jakljiri
Apr 5, 11:07 AM
delete
question may be if it is necessary to do total reset by unpluging power cord, getting out battery and holding the power button
after colapse of old battery or if it may help
question may be if it is necessary to do total reset by unpluging power cord, getting out battery and holding the power button
after colapse of old battery or if it may help