.jpg)
gg_ny
08-30 09:49 AM
I was in a similar scenario and this mail based on the advice I got from my
personal Immi lawyer and at-work paralegal filing H1B extension:
when you file H1B (new or extension) and then travel outside, the application becomes void. Period. This is so, even if you have valid stamp on your passport. Particularly for extension, the extension application becomes void and you need to file a new H1B if you have enough time out of six left and cap is not reached; and this should be done from home country.
None of my bussiness, but just a suggestion: if your work requires you to travel in and out of USA, why can't your employers pay for premium processing early 2007 so that you could travel on your current visa stamp until then. That means you would miss your travels for a month or so.
personal Immi lawyer and at-work paralegal filing H1B extension:
when you file H1B (new or extension) and then travel outside, the application becomes void. Period. This is so, even if you have valid stamp on your passport. Particularly for extension, the extension application becomes void and you need to file a new H1B if you have enough time out of six left and cap is not reached; and this should be done from home country.
None of my bussiness, but just a suggestion: if your work requires you to travel in and out of USA, why can't your employers pay for premium processing early 2007 so that you could travel on your current visa stamp until then. That means you would miss your travels for a month or so.
wallpaper sad love quotes for him. sad
tikka
05-31 02:23 PM
This is the least we can do...
thank you delhirocks. this was the first step.
Now you could you please take a few mins and send out web faxes. You can send it to all the states.
Thank you again
thank you delhirocks. this was the first step.
Now you could you please take a few mins and send out web faxes. You can send it to all the states.
Thank you again
gccovet
11-03 08:10 AM
Sorry if this question has been answered already. I searched and could not find any related threads.
My H1B is expiring in December (6 years). My 140 is approved and 485 is pending. I have my EAD card but still working on H1B. I can get a 3 year extension for my H1b as 140 is approved.
My priority date is Feb 2007.
Is it a good idea to renew my H1B even though I already have My EAD?
If I get the H1B extension, would I need visa stamping or can I use AP travel document and still be on H1B?
TIA for the responses.
I agree with meridiani.planum. H1 is better then EAD, you maintain status incase of 485 denial etc.
Also, there is no cap on h1 extensions. A person can get 3 year extension only 1 time after 6th years on H1 being 140 pending > 1 year or approved and 485 pending .
I also would request you to spare some time and send in 4 letters in support of fight against AC21 cases getting denied.
for your reference, check out http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22182
Thank you for your time,
GCCovet
My H1B is expiring in December (6 years). My 140 is approved and 485 is pending. I have my EAD card but still working on H1B. I can get a 3 year extension for my H1b as 140 is approved.
My priority date is Feb 2007.
Is it a good idea to renew my H1B even though I already have My EAD?
If I get the H1B extension, would I need visa stamping or can I use AP travel document and still be on H1B?
TIA for the responses.
I agree with meridiani.planum. H1 is better then EAD, you maintain status incase of 485 denial etc.
Also, there is no cap on h1 extensions. A person can get 3 year extension only 1 time after 6th years on H1 being 140 pending > 1 year or approved and 485 pending .
I also would request you to spare some time and send in 4 letters in support of fight against AC21 cases getting denied.
for your reference, check out http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22182
Thank you for your time,
GCCovet
2011 sad love quotes images

InTheMoment
06-16 04:50 PM
I guess the initial question my miguy still remains unanswered.
His question was about the validity period of the card and the start date of that validity period that is printed on that card and not the date when you activate the EAD status.
any answers there ?
His question was about the validity period of the card and the start date of that validity period that is printed on that card and not the date when you activate the EAD status.
any answers there ?
more...

ashwinicool67
04-27 07:18 PM
Hello,
I have been on H1 for last 3 years and had applied for 485 last july as dependant for my spouse's AOS. My spouse is primary applicant for 485. I have my EAD also. I am worried that I may get RFE if I file for an H1 extension. If I am not able to respond to RFE and my H1 extension gets denied will this affect my I-485 in anyway. I am wondering whether or not to apply for H1 extension and just use my EAD.
I have been on H1 for last 3 years and had applied for 485 last july as dependant for my spouse's AOS. My spouse is primary applicant for 485. I have my EAD also. I am worried that I may get RFE if I file for an H1 extension. If I am not able to respond to RFE and my H1 extension gets denied will this affect my I-485 in anyway. I am wondering whether or not to apply for H1 extension and just use my EAD.
hydubadi
02-04 08:32 AM
I would suggest that you call the customer service number, since it is over 30 days, to find out what is going on.
I called customer service and was transfered to second level were I had to deal with a rude lady. I explained her my situation and her response was that, as its been 30 days it might have lost in mail and said, I have to apply for new AP with the fees again. i insisted to provide me with tracking number and asked for her manager for which she hanged out the phone on me. this how rude she was, it is such a shame on part of USCIS.
may be I will wait for more week and if it doesn't show up, will apply for new one. this is what you get for dealing with USCIS:mad:
I called customer service and was transfered to second level were I had to deal with a rude lady. I explained her my situation and her response was that, as its been 30 days it might have lost in mail and said, I have to apply for new AP with the fees again. i insisted to provide me with tracking number and asked for her manager for which she hanged out the phone on me. this how rude she was, it is such a shame on part of USCIS.
may be I will wait for more week and if it doesn't show up, will apply for new one. this is what you get for dealing with USCIS:mad:
more...
raysaikat
04-07 12:02 AM
AC21 allows you to change jobs after 180 days of filing.
AC21 allows you to change jobs after 180 days of filing before getting your green card. I do not think that you can invoke AC 21 after you have got your GC.
AC21 allows you to change jobs after 180 days of filing before getting your green card. I do not think that you can invoke AC 21 after you have got your GC.
2010 sad love quotes for him. sad
pandu_hawaldar
10-17 02:44 PM
First you should fill up all the forms. (156/157) for you and your spouse, then it will let you go ahead and ask to select a date and then it will ask you to put some email address, where a link will be sent to download forms and sign them. You can click on back button and fill in more than one email id to make sure that you receive the link in one of 'em. 157 is required for certain age upto 55 years.
more...
delhikadesi
07-17 12:33 AM
By writing about H1b (rather myself) I think I just got carried away with my emotions...but I did not edit it...atleast my emotions are better then their myths...
Here is what I posted in their comments section.
............
I am SHOCKED to see the H1B facts posted on your website!!!.
Please get your facts right before quoting something out for public to read an interpret.
Any misinformation regrading already sensitive issues in totally inappropriate and unjustified.
Lawful non-immigrants are already facing lots of misrepresentation, you and people who may believe in your news should understand that any H1B is not a threat...infact any competition is not a threat.
If knowledge was a threat then mankind would not have evolved to this stage today.
Hope that you will agree by my thoughts and in case of any concerns, revert your questions to my email.
Thanks
Here is what I posted in their comments section.
............
I am SHOCKED to see the H1B facts posted on your website!!!.
Please get your facts right before quoting something out for public to read an interpret.
Any misinformation regrading already sensitive issues in totally inappropriate and unjustified.
Lawful non-immigrants are already facing lots of misrepresentation, you and people who may believe in your news should understand that any H1B is not a threat...infact any competition is not a threat.
If knowledge was a threat then mankind would not have evolved to this stage today.
Hope that you will agree by my thoughts and in case of any concerns, revert your questions to my email.
Thanks
hair sad love quotes with images. love quotes tagalog sad. love
capriol
07-06 10:30 AM
I will be returning from India soon by KLM (via the Delhi-Amsterdam-U.S route), with an AP, 485 pending receipt, an H1B status BUT with an expired H1B visa on your passport? Given that I have these documents, I have decided not to get my H1B visa re-stamped in India. But now, I am getting a little panicked as the time is nearing for the following reasons (and these related questions). Will you please answer them for me:
(1) If I have the AP documents, the 485 pending receipt, and my HIB paperwork with me (but not the H1B visa stamped in my passport), will I be able to re-enter the U.S? Will there be any problems at the port of entry?
(2) At Delhi and at Amsterdam, will the immigraiton folks give me trouble if they see an expired HIB visa on my passport? Can they refuse to let me board the plane? Have any of you traveling via Delhi and Amstredam experienced any problems from the immigration folks?
Please share your experiences. Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]
(1) If I have the AP documents, the 485 pending receipt, and my HIB paperwork with me (but not the H1B visa stamped in my passport), will I be able to re-enter the U.S? Will there be any problems at the port of entry?
(2) At Delhi and at Amsterdam, will the immigraiton folks give me trouble if they see an expired HIB visa on my passport? Can they refuse to let me board the plane? Have any of you traveling via Delhi and Amstredam experienced any problems from the immigration folks?
Please share your experiences. Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]
more...

rajenk
08-19 04:25 PM
All,
To add to the question of doubt. I have received FP (Biometrics) appointment notice on Saturday!!
When USCIS will come out of this confused messy Spaghetti handling!!!
Thanks
Raj
To add to the question of doubt. I have received FP (Biometrics) appointment notice on Saturday!!
When USCIS will come out of this confused messy Spaghetti handling!!!
Thanks
Raj
hot love quotes sad love.
InTheMoment
08-12 12:05 AM
Why open an altogether new thread for this question? You could have posted in any of the receipt related threads!
Anyone who has receipts could have answered your question there to such a simple question
All,
I was wondering if the secondary applicant (Wife) will also be receiving a separate receipt numbers for her I-485, I-765 and I-131? She is currently on H4 and my lawyers told me that they received receipts only for me!!
Can some one please clarify this doubt?
I wanted to call USCIS to check the status of my wife's application. Before I call them I want to be sure enough that the dependents will also get receipt numbers.
Thanks
Raj
------------------------------
One time contribution $100
Anyone who has receipts could have answered your question there to such a simple question
All,
I was wondering if the secondary applicant (Wife) will also be receiving a separate receipt numbers for her I-485, I-765 and I-131? She is currently on H4 and my lawyers told me that they received receipts only for me!!
Can some one please clarify this doubt?
I wanted to call USCIS to check the status of my wife's application. Before I call them I want to be sure enough that the dependents will also get receipt numbers.
Thanks
Raj
------------------------------
One time contribution $100
more...
house sad love quotes with images. sad love quotes for him from
ghost
02-07 03:31 PM
Thank for the reply. I hope the suggestions will be acted on and implemented at the earliest. It's frustrating to see that the priority dates haven't moved by a single day in last 6 months, something really needs to be done and I will do my support IV with anything.
Thanks for your commitment...if you are frustrated by no movement in 6 months then imagine the plight of folks on this forum who have no priority date movement since Jan 2002 (9 years and counting)....most of them have literally became dormant with the long wait and some of them have become cynical and skeptical of the entire process and quite frankly about IV...it's hard to motivate and make them commit to supporting IV. There are few brave souls who refuse to give up and are fighting for the greater benefit of the entire community!
Thanks for your commitment...if you are frustrated by no movement in 6 months then imagine the plight of folks on this forum who have no priority date movement since Jan 2002 (9 years and counting)....most of them have literally became dormant with the long wait and some of them have become cynical and skeptical of the entire process and quite frankly about IV...it's hard to motivate and make them commit to supporting IV. There are few brave souls who refuse to give up and are fighting for the greater benefit of the entire community!
tattoo tumblr love quotes, sad

Euclid
03-19 12:06 AM
It did. This does work and I can confirm from experience. Go ahead and all the best.
more...
pictures sad love quotes with images. Sad Love Quote; Sad Love Quote. slackersonly
NikNikon
June 18th, 2005, 09:56 AM
I like the top one too, maybe you could of uped your ISO and used a quicker shutter speed to freeze the bird. Also this is a personal preference thing but I like to saturate the colors a bit in my post process just to bring them out a bit. Shooting into the light kinda leaves the land in landscapes a bit dull. The bottom two bird shots came out well. Do you have a lens that will let you get in closer? I'd like to see a portrait style shot of one of the birds with the odd bills.
dresses sad love quotes in spanish.
bostonian28
12-10 12:16 PM
Please look at the below links, it says that one can move jobs after 180 days even without 140 being approved.
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_yatmay.html
Any comments / suggestions ?
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_yatmay.html
Any comments / suggestions ?
more...
makeup love quotes sad love. sad love
InTheMoment
02-09 11:30 PM
Hi
My status has changed recently from H4 to H1. I haven't got my H1 visa stamped in passport. I need to travel to India due to family emergency.
1. Can I get an emergency appointment?
---> Yes that is possible, check instructions for the consulate you plan to apply in.
2. Would I have any problem related to transit visa if travelling via Amsterdam or Frankfurt?
---->
Netherlands -- Please investigate here:
http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/article.asp?articleref=AR00000393EN
Germany -- do not need transit visa, read exception 4 clearly.
http://www.germany.info/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa/countrylist.html#except4
3. How long does it take to recieve the passport after stamping?
----> Depends on the mission/post, but by courier within 2 days
else the same day.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
TEKNMEK
My status has changed recently from H4 to H1. I haven't got my H1 visa stamped in passport. I need to travel to India due to family emergency.
1. Can I get an emergency appointment?
---> Yes that is possible, check instructions for the consulate you plan to apply in.
2. Would I have any problem related to transit visa if travelling via Amsterdam or Frankfurt?
---->
Netherlands -- Please investigate here:
http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/article.asp?articleref=AR00000393EN
Germany -- do not need transit visa, read exception 4 clearly.
http://www.germany.info/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa/countrylist.html#except4
3. How long does it take to recieve the passport after stamping?
----> Depends on the mission/post, but by courier within 2 days
else the same day.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
TEKNMEK
girlfriend house sad love quotes that
garfield
10-07 07:47 PM
Thanks for your response... appreciate it!
hairstyles love quotes sad love. love quotes sad love
chanduv23
07-25 12:13 PM
Gurus, tell me one thing.
After invoking AC21, what will happen if one is out of job at the time of RFE or NOID request from USCIS?
It is best that you never be out of job. If you lose job, try to get one ASAP. It normally takes a month or two to get one if you work hard and try
After invoking AC21, what will happen if one is out of job at the time of RFE or NOID request from USCIS?
It is best that you never be out of job. If you lose job, try to get one ASAP. It normally takes a month or two to get one if you work hard and try
needhelp!
10-09 01:26 PM
Dear IV Folks from Texas:
Please come and join our yahoo group. We have a lot of work that we need to do here in the lone star state, and your help and input is needed !!!
Please join our yahoogroup:
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/texasiv
Immediate help will be if you keep this thread bumped for others to join. Appreciated!
Please come and join our yahoo group. We have a lot of work that we need to do here in the lone star state, and your help and input is needed !!!
Please join our yahoogroup:
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/texasiv
Immediate help will be if you keep this thread bumped for others to join. Appreciated!
skark
08-22 10:53 AM
I applied for EAD renewal at TSC on June 24 with a pending EB3 I485 pending at NSC. I still have not got an approval for EAD renewal!
Is anyone else in the same boat got their EAD approved?
Did I send my application to the wrong service center, I live in North Carolina?
I know several other people that got their EAD renewal application approved at TSC and these people applied about a month later than me!!!
Please advise :confused:
Is anyone else in the same boat got their EAD approved?
Did I send my application to the wrong service center, I live in North Carolina?
I know several other people that got their EAD renewal application approved at TSC and these people applied about a month later than me!!!
Please advise :confused: