ArkBird
02-17 05:52 PM
I filed back in June, 07. I got second FP notice for my wife. Nothing for me so far and I am primary applicant.
wallpaper Queen Elizabeth 2 in 1995.
logiclife
03-28 06:04 PM
Yes, dailykos does have a very strict policy of purging trolls and hecklers. They too are anti first-amendment and anti free-speech like IV moderators. If you go on their site and post nonsense, you will be banned in a nano-second.
Unlike IV, where we used to argue and reason with trolls and miscreants last year.
People who think IV is undemocratic and opposed to different viewpoints, choking their first amendment rights and opposed to free speech should check out the king of all blogs www.dailykos.com that has 20 million hits on that site and post anti website messages there.
Or try posting a dairy (its called dairy there, same thing as a thread here) against Markos Moulitsas Zuniga (owner of dailykos).
A few months ago, he purged all the people who posted nonsense conspiracy theories because it made his website look bad. After that he purged all the users who recommended and posted comments on those nonsense dairies. Once you are banned, you cant post new stuff for one week because once you can sign up with a new ID immediately, but there is one week waiting period after you signup and you can post stuff only after one week waiting period is over. Kind of like the gun law in California. If you want to buy a gun, you can apply for it and there is one week waiting period and then you get the gun. So if you are mad at someone and want to shoot someone, you cannot just buy a gun and start shooting.
That is how the world works. You dont get the trash people on their own website.
Anyways, I read your post as cacophonix and its great. You have put and elaborate and detailed post and thank you for doing that.
Unlike IV, where we used to argue and reason with trolls and miscreants last year.
People who think IV is undemocratic and opposed to different viewpoints, choking their first amendment rights and opposed to free speech should check out the king of all blogs www.dailykos.com that has 20 million hits on that site and post anti website messages there.
Or try posting a dairy (its called dairy there, same thing as a thread here) against Markos Moulitsas Zuniga (owner of dailykos).
A few months ago, he purged all the people who posted nonsense conspiracy theories because it made his website look bad. After that he purged all the users who recommended and posted comments on those nonsense dairies. Once you are banned, you cant post new stuff for one week because once you can sign up with a new ID immediately, but there is one week waiting period after you signup and you can post stuff only after one week waiting period is over. Kind of like the gun law in California. If you want to buy a gun, you can apply for it and there is one week waiting period and then you get the gun. So if you are mad at someone and want to shoot someone, you cannot just buy a gun and start shooting.
That is how the world works. You dont get the trash people on their own website.
Anyways, I read your post as cacophonix and its great. You have put and elaborate and detailed post and thank you for doing that.
perm2gc
08-24 12:58 PM
My first term on H1 expired on June 2002. I revalidated it and the second term also got expired as of June 2004. Since I was in US only for 3 years on that H1, is it possible to revalidate it again now, even I'm not working for company A now? Company A can file for revalidation for recapturing the remaining time on H1 but you may to work with them once the H1B's gets approved..
Above Expressed Views are Personal..Please Consult your Attroney.
Above Expressed Views are Personal..Please Consult your Attroney.
2011 queen elizabeth young life.
aniraj
08-02 01:26 PM
Thanks a lot
more...
gaz
11-18 01:57 PM
Contributed $100 to IV.
Reciept #87H393384E9981342
Reciept #87H393384E9981342
YesGC_NoGC
07-17 05:45 PM
Congratulations IV !!
more...
sayantan76
12-18 01:08 PM
Hello all:
I have few questions related to my travel plans to India. We will be leaving in January 2009.
We have our Advance Parole and EAD approved till 2009. I-485 is still pending . EB3 India.
My H1B visa stamp is not current or up-to-date on my passport. We have booked our flights with North-west airlines and KLM which will depart from Detroit-Amsterdam-Mumbai. I have few questions pertaining to my travel.
1) Would I still need to get a transit visa for Amsterdam, even though our flight will be halting for few may be 3-4 hours at Amsterdam- Schiphol Airport? If I do have to arrange for Amsterdam transit-visa, then where should I start as far as documentation is concerned.
2) Besides carrying my Passport, Advance parole copies with me, please advise me if I need to carry any more documentation from my end.
3) Would I need a copy of employment letter for visa purpose, or carrying my recent pay-stubs would be fine?
I would appreciate if you could please guide me with the travel related visa -requirements and documentation. Thanks!
RPH
my honest opinion on transit visa issues- the best way is to do a quick check on Netherlands website.......rather than only rely on answers on a public forum
http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/visainquiry.asp
I have few questions related to my travel plans to India. We will be leaving in January 2009.
We have our Advance Parole and EAD approved till 2009. I-485 is still pending . EB3 India.
My H1B visa stamp is not current or up-to-date on my passport. We have booked our flights with North-west airlines and KLM which will depart from Detroit-Amsterdam-Mumbai. I have few questions pertaining to my travel.
1) Would I still need to get a transit visa for Amsterdam, even though our flight will be halting for few may be 3-4 hours at Amsterdam- Schiphol Airport? If I do have to arrange for Amsterdam transit-visa, then where should I start as far as documentation is concerned.
2) Besides carrying my Passport, Advance parole copies with me, please advise me if I need to carry any more documentation from my end.
3) Would I need a copy of employment letter for visa purpose, or carrying my recent pay-stubs would be fine?
I would appreciate if you could please guide me with the travel related visa -requirements and documentation. Thanks!
RPH
my honest opinion on transit visa issues- the best way is to do a quick check on Netherlands website.......rather than only rely on answers on a public forum
http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/visainquiry.asp
2010 Queen Elizabeth visited New
pa_arora
09-20 05:19 PM
How does that help us?
more...
paskal
08-23 03:41 PM
Sat 25th
IAM Independence day picnic
fun food etc and great opportunity to spread the word
Como Park East Pavillion from Noon
Sun 26th
Telegu Society annual meet
Contact libra (can pm) for details
Need volunteers to attend, we shoulbe be going in strength!
the road to your GC
goes through DC!
join us on the journey...
IAM Independence day picnic
fun food etc and great opportunity to spread the word
Como Park East Pavillion from Noon
Sun 26th
Telegu Society annual meet
Contact libra (can pm) for details
Need volunteers to attend, we shoulbe be going in strength!
the road to your GC
goes through DC!
join us on the journey...
hair Queen Elizabeth II with the
mmk123
02-19 06:40 AM
No insurance here covers pre-existing conditions. sorry... Others can correct me, but only india network plan covers emergency conditions that arise from pre-existing conditions.. at least better than nothing. Hence, plan accordingly. You can still get expensive plans with a better coverage but still they don't cover any pre-existing conditions. Regarding normal situations, one of my friends had good experience with them for one of the claims.. pls note, i have nothing to do with them and not a PR for them.
if you shop more, you should get a comprehensive plan that covers everything but will be interesting to see how affordable it will be..
hope this helps, good luck.
if you shop more, you should get a comprehensive plan that covers everything but will be interesting to see how affordable it will be..
hope this helps, good luck.
more...
ivgclive
02-25 10:13 AM
Still it can not beat the MAGIC "82" vs New Zealand, Auckland in 1993/94, that cranked up the run machine "SACHIN"
hot Queen Elizabeth#39;s
tabletpc
09-03 09:48 AM
Thanks everyone....I will look in to all options...!!!
more...
house Queen+elizabeth+younger+
gc_chahiye
09-24 04:10 PM
Message for USCIS:
PERPETUAL EAD AND AP - STOP STEALING OUR MONEY AND CREATING MORE WORK FOR YOURSELF
they are not stealing your money. The current situation can be explained on the basis of existing laws. Need to be careful about our messaging.
The very fact that all fixes we are asking for are legislative changes implies that the current situation has less to do with USCIS and more with old arcane laws. There are a lot of things USCIS can be accused of, but not 'stealing money'
PERPETUAL EAD AND AP - STOP STEALING OUR MONEY AND CREATING MORE WORK FOR YOURSELF
they are not stealing your money. The current situation can be explained on the basis of existing laws. Need to be careful about our messaging.
The very fact that all fixes we are asking for are legislative changes implies that the current situation has less to do with USCIS and more with old arcane laws. There are a lot of things USCIS can be accused of, but not 'stealing money'
tattoo queen elizabeth 2 young.
cox
November 21st, 2005, 05:28 PM
I agree with #2 as best. #4 is also interesting, but I like the clarity & eye contact in #2. Great capture, Joey. :)
more...
pictures queen elizabeth ii younger
rique71
05-17 02:56 PM
ok thanks
dresses Young+queen+elizabeth+ii+

indio0617
01-12 02:31 PM
I can understand your concerns. A few years back we had similar questions and concerns when my MIL travelled. She was old and had never travelled alone before. Could not speak any english either. We thought it was best for her to travel with wheelchair assistance and it worked good. She has travelled twice ( on lufthansa) with no issues.
One thing we did to help her was give a covering letter that she could present to the airline staff which would explain her needs if any while travelling. We also prepared and gave her several flash cards (one liners) written in both the local Indian language alongwith the English translation for her to communicate if she needs anything on the flight.
Non -verbal communication works well sometimes. It worked for us.
One thing we did to help her was give a covering letter that she could present to the airline staff which would explain her needs if any while travelling. We also prepared and gave her several flash cards (one liners) written in both the local Indian language alongwith the English translation for her to communicate if she needs anything on the flight.
Non -verbal communication works well sometimes. It worked for us.
more...
makeup Young+queen+elizabeth+ii+
venkat9
03-10 09:13 AM
Hi All,
I just wanted to share my RFE regarding the "Experience Lettters"
I got an RFE on 1/23/2008 "Evidence of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties."
The desi company that I worked for in US doesn't exist anymore. I got a affidavit from one of my ex-colleagues who is currently working for a company in INDIA.
And it worked for me. My attorney sent the documents to USCIS @ NSC on 3/3 and we got an Approval Notice on 3/7.
I just wanted to share my RFE regarding the "Experience Lettters"
I got an RFE on 1/23/2008 "Evidence of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties."
The desi company that I worked for in US doesn't exist anymore. I got a affidavit from one of my ex-colleagues who is currently working for a company in INDIA.
And it worked for me. My attorney sent the documents to USCIS @ NSC on 3/3 and we got an Approval Notice on 3/7.
girlfriend queen elizabeth ii young.
ameryki
07-22 09:30 AM
very well said mate! the ultimate objective of this forum is for people to come together and move forward to achieve our cause and not be worried about the dots etc.
hairstyles of Queen Elizabeth II.
andy garcia
06-27 01:19 PM
I-140 approval with 6/06 as PD for EB2. But the notice says that the information submitted with the petition shows that the individual may not be be eligible to file for AOS at this time. Additional information about eligibility may be obtained from local INS office?? Is this how the approval should state
Do not worry.
At the time of approval your PD was not current, which is until Jume 30.
After July 1 you can apply for AOS.
Do not worry.
At the time of approval your PD was not current, which is until Jume 30.
After July 1 you can apply for AOS.
gcfriend65
12-06 10:44 AM
Can you imagine this. USCIS had been given strict guidelines from DHS to complete every case in 6 monts depending on the form type.
How about filing our taxes on April 16, but not on April 15?
How about filing our taxes on April 16, but not on April 15?
ThinkTwice
02-24 12:12 PM
Thanks for replying. I just came back from the court and got back the following
1. Court certified copy of the complaint
2. Court certified copy of the whole case docket
What I found was my charge was reduced from DUI (VC 23152(A) and VC23152(B) to Wet reckless (VC 23103.5(A)) by negotiations with DA. The docket also mentions that I have paid all the fees and completed all the courses assigned to me.
Does this help in this matter?
I am going to consult an attorney but does anyone know what could be attorney charges in such case?
I honestly did not know that I needed to mention DUI in the application otherwise I would have since I have nothing to hide and I want everything to be straightforward.
The fact that the offense was reduced to Wet reckless probably helps your case (I am not sure I am just guessing here). You really need to talk to a specialist lawyer who deals with such kind of cases not a general immigration lawyer, Usually a consultation fee ranges from 100 to 300 depending on the experience and the profile of the lawyer and if you want to take the attorney to the interview with you then it may run upto and above $3000.
- good luck
1. Court certified copy of the complaint
2. Court certified copy of the whole case docket
What I found was my charge was reduced from DUI (VC 23152(A) and VC23152(B) to Wet reckless (VC 23103.5(A)) by negotiations with DA. The docket also mentions that I have paid all the fees and completed all the courses assigned to me.
Does this help in this matter?
I am going to consult an attorney but does anyone know what could be attorney charges in such case?
I honestly did not know that I needed to mention DUI in the application otherwise I would have since I have nothing to hide and I want everything to be straightforward.
The fact that the offense was reduced to Wet reckless probably helps your case (I am not sure I am just guessing here). You really need to talk to a specialist lawyer who deals with such kind of cases not a general immigration lawyer, Usually a consultation fee ranges from 100 to 300 depending on the experience and the profile of the lawyer and if you want to take the attorney to the interview with you then it may run upto and above $3000.
- good luck