partes del corazon

images Tu corazón y tus vasos partes del corazon. las partes del corazón?
  • las partes del corazón?



  • gcnotfiledyet
    06-23 02:54 PM
    White House Says Immigration Reform Unlikely in �09 - Roll Call (http://www.rollcall.com/news/36115-1.html)

    Still unlikely I would not take a word from Gibbs. He never knows anything.





    wallpaper las partes del corazón? partes del corazon. las partes del corazón?
  • las partes del corazón?



  • digitalrain
    06-25 05:05 PM
    Unfortunately, there are no good solutions to this problem. Humanitarian Parole is possible, but not likely except in extreme cases such as where there is a serious or life threatening illness. You should consider consulting an immigration attorney with expertise in such matters to to determine what if any chance there is for Humanitarian Parole given your family's particular circumstances.

    Another strategy might be for your wife to come to the US and immediately apply for asylum in her own right. If she is granted asylum, then she can file an I-730 for your child. This strategy is complicated and could do more harm than good depending again on the particular facts of your situation. Accordingly, before taking any action, I urge you to seek expert legal representation.


    Thank you very much for the response.
    I have a lawyer,he advised me to ask the US Embassy to issue the kid a Humanitarian Parole,but I'm not sure if these guys know how to process these kind of unusual cases.They told my wife that I have to file a relative petition.As far as I know he is not eligible for derivative asylum since he got born after my asylum approval.
    I wonder if she,my wife,can apply for humanitarian parole at the US Embassy?Or do I have to apply for humanitarian parole?
    Lawers that I know are expensive and I'm not sure if these guys really know what are they doing.

    I would really appreciate any advice from anyone.





    partes del corazon. Partes del corazon
  • Partes del corazon



  • jaggu bhai
    08-10 08:42 AM
    Friends

    This is my situation

    My I 140 approved, my status is F1 COS to H1 B
    My wife situation, B1 (Visitor) COS to H4.

    Now we r planning to change my wife status from H4 TO F1.

    Can anyone with their experience suggest How complicated is my Case!!!!
    Can we file COS by ourself or do you suggest to Hire an Attorney.

    Pl advice

    Thanks





    2011 las partes del corazón? partes del corazon. Partes del corazón
  • Partes del corazón



  • sen
    02-21 08:02 AM
    Guys,

    I have a similar question. I have both H1 visa (valid till Feb 09) and approved AP document. I am planning to use my H1 during my re-entry into US. Do i still need to present/inform about my AP to POE officer?

    Please advise.



    more...


    partes del corazon. partes del corazon
  • partes del corazon



  • vin13
    01-16 01:07 PM
    Isn't recapturing of H1-B when you are trying to determine if you have used up your 6 year limit.

    In this case, he is trying to get out of H1 and get back in. At this time he will be considered on the yearly cap.

    I think we are talking of two different aspects.





    partes del corazon. partes del corazón).
  • partes del corazón).



  • singhsa3
    10-21 07:00 PM
    Any updates



    more...


    partes del corazon. partes del corazon. celula
  • partes del corazon. celula



  • bbenhill
    04-08 12:48 PM
    I filed paper last year by myself (no additional $150) ... it's really easy .. only filled some basic questions .. I like paper because all my documents will be on the same envelope :D

    online filing you still need to send some documents via mail.

    will do the same this year (paper filing)..




    Paper is at least $150 more (lawyer fee), but saves your visit to INS office for finger printing.





    2010 Partes del corazon partes del corazon. Tu corazón y tus vasos
  • Tu corazón y tus vasos



  • misha
    07-21 01:10 PM
    Are you sure about Advance Parole stamp in a passport. I know about Green Card approval stamp in a passport but not AP. Have you ever had that AP stamp experience?



    more...


    partes del corazon. las partes del corazon la profee pff! iPHONE:P (diices)
  • las partes del corazon la profee pff! iPHONE:P (diices)



  • kondur_007
    07-30 08:31 PM
    I am so confuse and cursing myself why did I leave US. My apartment, my car , my belongings every thing is back in US and I am stuck here

    First of all, calm down. Everything will be just fine. If you stress out, you burn your own brain cells.


    So my understanding is that if I file for CP then I would be asked to interview in home country for my GC and it could take long once again if it gets stuck in name check.

    Yes, that is correct. If you file for CP, your approved I 140 gets forwarded to the consulate and then consulate will process it (if PD is current) and give you interview. They WILL do the name check and if it is not cleared for H1, it is not likely to be cleared for GC. so they will not give interview till your name check is cleared and PD is current.

    But if I wait for H-1 name check clearance then I could enter to US and apply for I 485 and even if it takes longer than 6 months, I would get I 185 approved.



    That is correct. There is not time limit after approval of I 140 to file 485. You can file it any time after I 140 is filed and if you are stuck there due to name check, you have a reason for the delay as well (just in case someone asks in future; but no one is supposed to ask it any way). So by all means you will be able to file 485 once you enter US on H1. It can be any amount of delay. The only things is; your PD needs to be current at that time.

    The thing is I am not sure how long it would take to get my name check clearance so I am thinking of CP.
    That is exactly why I said in the above post that that's the one thing you can do and who knows? may be name check gets cleared and if your PD is current and all stars are aligned well they may call you for interview for GC even before your H1 interview (although this is not very likely to happen!) but it would not hurt.


    Another thing is that I am on unpaid leave for last 3 months. My company let me worked for first 6 months remotely but then asked me to take unpaid leave. Would it be an issue when I go for interview for CP.


    Entirely unrelated question. To make it clear, let me ask you: Were you IN US during that 3 months unpaid leave and you were on H1?? in that case you were out of status for those three months. If that is the case, that might come in your way if they notice it. They may even deny H1 stamp on that basis. and they can raise that during CP interview as well. Talk to your lawyer. If this is the case, it may be safe to go through the route of first getting H1 stamp, come to US and file 485. (once you enter on a valid stamp, all prior out of status violations are sort of forgiven and so they will not create any problem at 485 stage)

    Let's assume that if I get interview for CP after a year, wont they ask that I am not working for my current company so why are they doing CP for me.

    You dont have to be working for the sponsoring employer at the time of either 485 approval or at the time of CP approval. All you need to have is a letter from employer that says, they will hire you permanently for the job described in your PERM on a permanent basis. That's it. And you and your employer should have good faith intention to do so once GC is approved. GC is for the future job.


    And one more thing how long does it take generally to get interview once a person has applied for CP ??

    I dont know the precise answer to this question. I think once they receive notification from DOS (which by itself takes few months); they do name check, local police clearance etc and once those things are in line, and your PD is current they will call you for the interview...this may be few months.

    Good Luck.





    hair Partes del corazón partes del corazon. 3 partes de mi corazon. by whatagirl middot; 3 partes de mi corazon
  • 3 partes de mi corazon. by whatagirl middot; 3 partes de mi corazon



  • chanduv23
    10-15 07:29 AM
    Recently I came across a different situation where outsourcing caused to lay off GCs and citizens(Ind origins).
    My friend is working in a medium company for 5 years after he got GC.
    Comapany decided to outsource certain piece of project to TCS and in that effect my friend was laid off. I think in future this might more often to us who are waiting in line for GC. May be it is part of life ....
    Most funniest part is company has prepared a official guidlines to employees how to communicate with indian team (which is mostly located in India).
    here are examples...
    1) when they say they understood every thing, do not take it seriously. Ask them explain what they knew.
    2) during discussion do not use any US slangs. Talk to them in simple english.
    3) do not be surprised for few new words like FUNDA, Bouncer, Sixer (cricket), Yaar,
    4) know something about cricket. Indians love cricket game.

    The world is flat. Any job that CAN be outsourced, will be outsourced. Now, it may be India, but other places are catching up. No matter how efficient you are and how much knowledge you have, if your job CAN be outsourced, it will be outsourced. Companies hire specialists who do the ourtsourcing process. Almost all layoffs are a result of moving the jobs out or closure of partial or complete businesses.

    For outsourciong, all we need is a high speed internet connection and a skype software as a bare minimum.

    Yes, this is a constantly changing world, none of the jobs are stable and things keep constantly changing. Read the book "The world is flat" by Thomas Friedman and you will understand what it is all about



    more...


    partes del corazon. Corazón humano 4 partes.
  • Corazón humano 4 partes.



  • kumar26fl
    09-22 11:53 PM
    "Word-of-Mouth" seems to be the most effective way of campaigning! I had sent mails, and left voice to couple of my friends some time back. They became aware of IV, but not yet registered. Talked to them today, and got both of them registered. (kasas & aksrao).

    Requested them to spread the word, "IV". I am sure they will read this thread and campaign for "IV".

    Thanks





    hot partes del corazon partes del corazon. las partes internas del
  • las partes internas del



  • arpu31
    11-17 12:59 PM
    you have to options -

    1. your employer files change of status H1 to H4 (form I-539)
    2. you go out of country and come back on previously stamped H4. you need not to apply H4 again as long as previous H4 is valid. remember - if you decide to work in future, your employer has to file change of status application from H4 to H1 again.

    please double check before you make any decision.

    If I just re-enter US on my previous H4 stamp, will that change my status automatically back to H4 fom H1 in all govt database? or should I apply for any other docs?



    more...


    house partes del corazon humano, partes del corazon. Partes del Cuerpo Involucradas
  • Partes del Cuerpo Involucradas



  • ita
    01-16 12:05 PM
    While on EAD-AC21 do you know if they compare the salary mentioned on offer letter or the acual W2 amount or is it both to check if it is close to what is mentioned on LC?
    Because the salary on offer letter could be like $15K-$20K/$20K-$30K more than what is mentioned on LC but
    If the W2 reflects not so much difference(like you go on unpaid vacations if possible) then will this be OK?

    Appreciate your advice on this

    Man how many things we have to watch before we do this AC21.I think sometimes I'm thinking/planning too much rather than just taking the jump.

    Thank you.





    tattoo partes del corazón). partes del corazon. video de Estas en mi corazon,
  • video de Estas en mi corazon,



  • letstalklc
    11-24 03:41 PM
    Go for SBI Global link ... best exchange rate and cheapest. They take 4 business days though. I never had any problem sending to any bank in India through SBI Global link. You (or your parents) do nto need an SBI Account to use this

    Yes, as I said that SBI is the best compare to others, I am using their service from past 3 years, I have no issues so far....evry time they are accurate with exchange rate....yes no cheating at all, I have used ICICI before, but most of the time they are not reliable....



    more...


    pictures partes del corazon. celula partes del corazon. Corazón roto en dos partes
  • Corazón roto en dos partes



  • ilikekilo
    04-20 04:57 PM
    Hi Guys,
    My experience with driver's license renewal in Ohio with EAD/expired-H1 was a pleasant surprise.
    All I said was that I was a green card applicant, showed them my I-485 application receipt, and got a license valid for 4 years.

    Smooth. What a surprise.

    not sure what city you got in, but I was in Ohio for 7 yrs and never got 4 years, I got only until I94 or EAD exp date..mine was in cleveland...





    dresses las partes internas del partes del corazon. 4 partes del corazon- parte
  • 4 partes del corazon- parte



  • pappu
    01-20 06:09 PM
    Thanks everyone who showed up. We actually did better than we had expected.

    A total of 55 letters signed today, and will be dispatched tomorrow to the White House and to IV.

    Go NORCAL, go IV!

    Wonderful. Thanks CA chapter.
    All state chapters must do the same so that we can get maximum possible letters.



    more...


    makeup las partes del corazon la profee pff! iPHONE:P (diices) partes del corazon. partes del corazon humano,
  • partes del corazon humano,



  • Rockford
    09-11 10:59 AM
    My 485 application was filed on July 1st, 2007. Yesterday I received an email from my lawyer indicating that they have received the receipts for 485, 765 & 131 for all the applicants in my family.

    I understand that it takes 3 to 4 weeks after receiving the receipt notices to hear about the fingerprinting appointment.

    1. Considering the number of AOS applications filed in July, when can I expect the fingerprinting appointment?
    2. Also how will that correspondence occur: mail or telephone ? Will I hear about this directly or will my lawyer hear about it?
    3. Can few of you who have received the appointment for fingerprinting after filing AOS application in May 07 - Aug 07 timeframe post some details:

    a) When did you receive the AOS receipts?
    b) When did you hear about the fingerprinting and how?
    c) When are you expecting EAD or if you have received it, how long did it take? I am aware that it takes 90 to 120 days from the date of filing and this was answered in one of my questions posted on this forum but wanted to know these stats in the current conditions.

    Thanks,



    There is no hard and fast rule but this is general trend:

    Texas service center is sending EAD and AP almost along with the receipt or even before the receipt in some cases.

    The NSC is sending the FP for those the notice date is around 8/10.

    NSC is processing EAD for those files AOS in first week of Jun. Again as I said this is general trend. There are a few lucky Jul 2nd filers that got EAD from NSC.


    FP notice will be sent to your home address with appointment details. No one knows howlong it takes to get EAD from NSC. Your guess is as good as any body else's. Hope is that some of the Huly 2 nd filers get their EADs in a month's time.





    girlfriend video de Estas en mi corazon, partes del corazon. las partes del corazon de
  • las partes del corazon de



  • sravani
    05-22 04:57 PM
    New filings will not effect to move the dates either you file on 1st or 30th. The Visa(GC) numbers will be deducted only after the approval of I-485. Any of these new filings will not be touched(Approved) for 4-5 months. USCIS has to consume the balance visas(GCs) before October 1st 2007.

    If The Number of Visas > The number of Approved + To be approved(Mostly filed at least 4-5 months before) in the coming months.....then you can expect further movement from the State Department..

    Ask(Pray) the USCIS(God) not to approve any 485's till June 15th....

    So...there will not be any change in the movement of dates even all of them file on the day 1....Keep watching the approvals till June 10th atleast...

    Sree

    What you said might be correct, but following the USCIS pattern these days we really can't predict anything. I am still surprised how they freezed these dates for so many months and suddenly opened up these flood gates. Not sure what rules they are following.

    They also banned the labor substitution premium processing over night without any notice. :rolleyes:

    Now with this new bill drama we can't predict anything.





    hairstyles Corazón humano 4 partes. partes del corazon. son partes del corazon,
  • son partes del corazon,



  • gg_ny
    07-31 04:24 PM
    H status is lost if one uses any of the 2 benefits under immigration process - AP and EAD. It is not possible to work on EAD and still be H4 or H1. but if you have H4 valid papers(approval), then you can live here as H4 but when you travel you have a choice between stamping or AP. Once you start using your EAD, you lose your H1/ H4 status immediately (have to file new I9 and specify how you could work) even if you have years left on that visa. I have been so advised by our lawyer and my wife has not even made an appointment in India later this year (she wants to use EAD at somepoint and travel with AP thus gaining parolee / pending AOS tag ) while I am gonna do it (try maintain my H1 if let to do so by the consular).





    talash
    12-13 09:19 AM
    I had posted my 485 approval news ealier and it took a whole different direction .Hope for you .My 140 was denied for same reason .It was A2P and company didnt have auditted financial statements and hadnt filed taxes and to make things worse i didnt get (neither atorney) the denail notice till 25th day of denail .We filed MTR and the documents we sent were my w2s.my pay stubs showing that company had been paying me whatwas stated in LS .
    I think you should always take a chance n file MTR with what ever possible documents u have and have a backup plan with new perm possibly with a differnet employer .we also sent unauditted financial statemnts with MTR .MTR was successfull and Thanks God 485 got approved too .
    I found IV very helpfull for finding out how to file n what to send with MTR .
    wish u luck





    sanjaymm
    03-06 06:07 PM
    I will email the scans, as soon as I get home