agentkow
Jan 5, 12:37 AM
Bingo.
Crap, so that means the 2% of people at my school who use Macs will get it...never.
Crap, so that means the 2% of people at my school who use Macs will get it...never.
iSaint
Dec 17, 06:41 PM
Moof!!!
Mudbug
Nov 3, 10:13 PM
this app is made by macrumors member cougar so we're giving him a little exposure. Anyone else in the forums that develops freeware, submit it and (assuming the app works and is worthwhile) I'll probably post it. :)

dasmb
Oct 2, 08:02 PM
I know you can just go converttoguide.php?=(postnumber) and it will convert that post to a guide but is there an easier way than pasting the post number on the end of it?
You're looking for something easier than something that is, already, dead simple?
Oh man your guides are going to be awesome.
You're looking for something easier than something that is, already, dead simple?
Oh man your guides are going to be awesome.
more...

gramirez2012
Apr 30, 08:03 PM
"Castle"? Can't come up with a lamer name than that. :rolleyes:
Digitalclips
Nov 12, 07:20 AM
For feature films and television these days, Final Cut is ABSOLUTELY the industry standard. Oh and in the 8 years I've lived in Hollywood, I never met one person in the industry who uses a Windows PC (maybe a writer or two).
Good to hear.
Good to hear.
more...
bigbossbmb
Mar 21, 03:24 PM
same for both...
Hisdem
Dec 25, 06:35 PM
I got some clothes and around $900 to spend on my trip to Chile in January. Plan on bringing back a Canon EOS Rebel T2i and more clothes :D
more...

zen.state
Apr 5, 03:52 AM
Yeah must be crossed posts!
What is weird though is that I just ran geekbench and got a score of 764 with only 256mb ram compared with 732 when I had 512md ram :confused:
could it be that the dodgy dimm was registering its capacity but hindering the machine in the geekbench tests due to it being faulty?
Geekbench isn't super consistent with it's scores in my experience. Xbench is even worse. I have seen GB waver as much as 30-40 points in identical situations.
The best benchmarks for consistency which is exactly what you need in a benchmark:
Cinebench (CPU and Hardware/Software Graphics)
SuperPrime (prime number CPU bench)
PowerFractal (Altivec)
OpenMark (3D video)
Let 1000 Windows Bloom (2D video)
QuickBench (hard disk)
What is weird though is that I just ran geekbench and got a score of 764 with only 256mb ram compared with 732 when I had 512md ram :confused:
could it be that the dodgy dimm was registering its capacity but hindering the machine in the geekbench tests due to it being faulty?
Geekbench isn't super consistent with it's scores in my experience. Xbench is even worse. I have seen GB waver as much as 30-40 points in identical situations.
The best benchmarks for consistency which is exactly what you need in a benchmark:
Cinebench (CPU and Hardware/Software Graphics)
SuperPrime (prime number CPU bench)
PowerFractal (Altivec)
OpenMark (3D video)
Let 1000 Windows Bloom (2D video)
QuickBench (hard disk)
roadbloc
Apr 28, 05:13 AM
Not surprising. Android is becoming the more dominant... thing.
more...
bigandy
Sep 27, 05:00 AM
I dont have .mac, but I do run my own mail server from home, and use squirrelmail... i like the look of the new .mac webmail....
all i need now is for someone to release a simular setup, opensource for me to d/l and install... mmmmm
I think it does look nice. I just hope this is include in Leopard server as well. I would love to run my own mail server with this type of webmail interface.
Try RoundCube (http://www.roundcube.net/). Pretty similar, works well for my IMAP webmail systems. :) ;)
all i need now is for someone to release a simular setup, opensource for me to d/l and install... mmmmm
I think it does look nice. I just hope this is include in Leopard server as well. I would love to run my own mail server with this type of webmail interface.
Try RoundCube (http://www.roundcube.net/). Pretty similar, works well for my IMAP webmail systems. :) ;)

gregrose
May 5, 05:42 PM
Hey guys is there a cydia app that let's the music override apps & keep playing?
I can't stand when I open certain apps & it turns off my iPod for their crap, just wondering if cydia has an app to change it
Thanks
I can't stand when I open certain apps & it turns off my iPod for their crap, just wondering if cydia has an app to change it
Thanks
more...
doogle
Aug 23, 07:48 PM
In case you didn't know this, it's not within the 75x75 pixel limit for the contest.
thanks, fixed.
thanks, fixed.
R94N
Aug 3, 08:31 AM
I just changed it. I like to take screensavers from netcarshow.com, although if I find a few nice ones on here I'll probably change it again :) I think it's like the US Qashquai - not terribly exciting but there you go.
more...
yac_moda
Jul 26, 06:52 PM
Is Blue-ray going to support the tech that etches the disk lable/graphics with the disk burner laser :confused:
pleasehelp!
Apr 12, 08:04 PM
figured it out. it is the last one.
more...
Kadin
Feb 4, 04:29 PM
Which version of redsn0w are you using? And is it via Mac or Windows?

IgnatiusTheKing
Aug 3, 03:03 PM
I JUST found that thread and have been crying for 15 minutes straight :D:D:eek::D
That wallpaper is so good we might as well close this thread now and wait for September. There's no way it will get topped this month.
That wallpaper is so good we might as well close this thread now and wait for September. There's no way it will get topped this month.
![[Photo] Park Jung Min - New park jung min profile. [Photo] Park Jung Min - New](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgJGuw1raZUBtFbhx7pRNnLNCSe8FExVOWpOvMza4G6r0F79oM3NzthTD0WBYmled7Yk1WsQpBIvJ-AoODBVR72Y0YPLDc402NA2l6wnLS-bVdE3jHVXiAfrqDOlG40yj65ZDIUvkIho6Y/s1600/297143313%25255B1%25255D.jpg)
X2468
Apr 7, 04:54 PM
There's been reports of battery issues to. I haven't tested it myself, but it seems like I'm getting less battery life since 4.3.1, which is what many others have been saying. I don't know how widespread this isssue is, though.
It seems to be very widespread. Everyone I know that's installed it has the issue.
It seems to be very widespread. Everyone I know that's installed it has the issue.
MusclezMarinara
Mar 9, 09:12 AM
Looking to buy a lightly used imac or mac mini
Been on ebay but would imagine a more reputable place would be here if anyone has any useful input id appreciate it
:D
thanks
Been on ebay but would imagine a more reputable place would be here if anyone has any useful input id appreciate it
:D
thanks
Tanegashima
Mar 13, 10:37 PM
When? I've got enough of 11A390, it's pretty buggy, on a level with par with Windows Vista.
puma1552
Apr 24, 02:03 AM
^^^Would love an '06+ Z4, or better yet an '09+ for the retractable hardtop so I could get away with it year round.
What I'd also love, would be an A5:
http://www.turkhitbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/audi-a5.jpg
Expensive for a 2.0T, though. Used prices are quite high too due to the exclusivity.
What I'd also love, would be an A5:
http://www.turkhitbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/audi-a5.jpg
Expensive for a 2.0T, though. Used prices are quite high too due to the exclusivity.
kainjow
Apr 24, 12:18 AM
Second result in google for "How To Access Battery Information in Cocoa" got me here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/272552/battery-status-in-osx
iphone3gs16gb
Mar 26, 08:46 PM
How is this a scam? The seller CLEARLY mentioned he was selling a picture of the iPhone...
It must've been one hell of a picture to sell at that price!
It must've been one hell of a picture to sell at that price!