jeff gordon kuvia

jeff gordon kuvia. Sarin kuvia kyseisistä
  • Sarin kuvia kyseisistä



  • Cabbit
    Feb 12, 03:21 PM
    I tried a few of the CMS systems and found them not to fit my needs so i run my own CMS built on Zend Framework for my clients.





    jeff gordon kuvia. Kuvia Hurriganesin keikoilta
  • Kuvia Hurriganesin keikoilta



  • twoodcc
    Mar 5, 09:00 AM
    thanks for the update! are you going to continue to fold with it, or is this just a test?

    that's really good for a laptop, and not much power usage, but i don't know about those temps.





    jeff gordon kuvia. tulee nyt lupaamiani kuvia
  • tulee nyt lupaamiani kuvia



  • Island Dog
    Sep 19, 08:52 PM
    Can you take the check to the company store and have them do a special/bto order, so you pay there but get it sent to you from the factory?

    I have to take the check to the store. I'm just not sure what their policy is on upgrades. I read on the forums that sometimes they keep iBooks with bigger HD's in stock because it's a popular upgrade.

    Thanks again for the advice. I have been wanting to buy an iBook for a long time.





    jeff gordon kuvia. Mononoke ei kuvia eikä ihmisiä
  • Mononoke ei kuvia eikä ihmisiä



  • Supadoodles
    Mar 8, 11:26 PM
    i



    more...


    jeff gordon kuvia. BB-tähti Jade Goody ja Jeff
  • BB-tähti Jade Goody ja Jeff



  • zdobson
    Apr 19, 05:53 PM
    Have you tried to use an external monitor, that would tell you if your gfx chip is bad.

    Yes, external monitor looked like the second photo. Now everything is back looking like the first photo.





    jeff gordon kuvia. KU: Gordon Willis.
  • KU: Gordon Willis.



  • bluap84
    Feb 23, 07:01 AM
    Did they give you any reason why they won't be able to pay you/do business with you if you are not a company?

    nope. i think its just for their paper trail and tax reasons :S
    theyre a pretty BIG drinks company



    more...


    jeff gordon kuvia. (Taylorin kuvat
  • (Taylorin kuvat



  • whooleytoo
    Dec 9, 12:34 PM
    but steve has not got control over my remote control ....yet ;)

    Are...you..sure?

    Count the buttons. If less than 2, he's got you too! :eek: :p





    jeff gordon kuvia. kuvat ovat silti edelleen
  • kuvat ovat silti edelleen



  • mrichmon
    Dec 16, 07:48 PM
    I pulled out the battery but there is no AirPort "door" as described in the document. What should I do now? :confused:

    On the Aluminium powerbooks the airport card is not user replacable part. It sounds like the antenna cable is not connected as other posters have said. This is a 10-15 minute fix and your local Apple store will probably do it as you wait.

    To answer your earlier question, according to the apple service manual disconnecting the airport antenna is a required step when replacing a display since the airport antenna cable crosses over the top of the main display data cable.



    more...


    jeff gordon kuvia. (Kuvat net-a-porter.com)
  • (Kuvat net-a-porter.com)



  • AdeFowler
    Oct 20, 06:00 AM
    Stunning... no other word for it. But is it the right typeface?





    jeff gordon kuvia. Saman jampan kuva
  • Saman jampan kuva



  • goMac
    Apr 17, 11:33 PM
    Totally depends on what software you want to run and expected number of users. Also does it have to be OSX?

    Mac Pro isn't an ideal full time server since you are spending money on video card, Bluetooth, I/O ports,airport, etc.

    I don't really agree with this. The costs for Bluetooth an Airport are insignificant, and if you're a small shop, you'll want a GPU in your server (just not a high end one.)

    And less I/O ports for a server? Servers should have plenty of I/O ports, especially when you need to do diagnostics. Yeah, maybe the Mac Pro comes with a few too many USB ports, but that's not the worst problem to have.

    No more rack mount is kind of a killjoy, but not every shop uses racks anyway.



    more...


    jeff gordon kuvia. kuvat vuodelta 1976,
  • kuvat vuodelta 1976,



  • macdaddyuk
    Feb 15, 10:18 AM
    Hi Guys, Im new to the forum but thought its the best place to ask. I have a interview for the role of a Apple Creative this week and just wanted to find out what happens at these event and how to they select the right candidates if we all in one big group?

    any heads up would be good.

    Thanks in advance!





    jeff gordon kuvia. (kuvat style.com)
  • (kuvat style.com)



  • WardC
    Apr 12, 02:46 PM
    Did I do the right thing?

    I might actually buy it if it wasn't priced at $999.99. Wayyy too high for me. I want that Buzz Aldrin!!!



    more...


    jeff gordon kuvia. (Kuva Linn Gustafsson)
  • (Kuva Linn Gustafsson)



  • zimv20
    Apr 26, 08:07 AM
    Do you guys have other opinions regarding another good recording condensor for both vocals and guitar in the 100-200 dollar range?

    AT 2020

    i also would consider picking up a shure sm57. it works well on guitar cabs and for some vocal uses. (wouldn't be the first thing i reached for for acoustic guitar, though).





    jeff gordon kuvia. Koska yksi kuva kuitenkin
  • Koska yksi kuva kuitenkin



  • Hemingray
    Feb 26, 01:22 PM
    So that's why you started the "G6" thread and have posted the same gripe about "what the hell is Motorola doing" in several threads?



    more...


    jeff gordon kuvia. (kuvat Altamira ja Garance
  • (kuvat Altamira ja Garance



  • Rob587
    Sep 25, 11:42 PM
    Yea I have kinda the same problem. I have 3.7gb of music and I love the nano. The smallness is so much more conveniant especially for working out and running, but in like one more day ill be out of space. I dont listen to all the music in my itunes anyway so ill just have to be selective. It sounds like the nano would be the best bet for you aswell.





    jeff gordon kuvia. 5) Sartorialistin ottama kuva
  • 5) Sartorialistin ottama kuva



  • mcdj
    Apr 23, 01:27 AM
    I have the A Jays Four and am not impressed. Muddy sound. Suggest taking a peek at head-fi.org forums. Those boys will set you straight. I suspect they would side with the UE models.



    more...


    jeff gordon kuvia. (Elinan linkkaamat kuvat
  • (Elinan linkkaamat kuvat



  • SMM
    Sep 28, 08:10 PM
    Yes and how about a name for it: "iCheat"

    Sorry to hear that my man, but recognizing a problem is half-way to curing it.





    jeff gordon kuvia. TH myös laupeasti otti kuvat,
  • TH myös laupeasti otti kuvat,



  • maldoror
    May 1, 08:28 PM
    i was trying to set up a bluetooth mouse and one of the devices on the bluetooth list i didn't recognize. i clicked it and i think it sent a number out to the bluetooth device to type in so it could link to my mac.
    after that i realized it was my neighbor's mac.

    does this mean all they have to do is type the number and they can get into my computer? all my photos went missing yesterday and i found the the iphoto file mysteriously moved to another folder with some other photos which i couldn't possibly have done myself since i haven't accessed that file recently.
    also just now i noticed that the "bluetooth file exchange" app is suddenly open.

    what should i do?





    jeff gordon kuvia. (Kuvat zoovillage.com ja
  • (Kuvat zoovillage.com ja



  • Maxq333
    May 4, 01:47 PM
    To answer your question, I just upgraded from JB 4.3.1 to JB 4.3.2 without restoring. Just updated to stock 4.3.2 in iTunes, then ran redsn0w over it to jailbreak, then reinstalled all my JB packages.

    Not sure if not going through a full restore will have any adverse affects, I certainly haven't noticed any yet though!

    Oh okay, I'm gonna try it now with 4.3.3.





    Patmian212
    Dec 15, 03:04 PM
    I need an ATI PCI Video card that'll work with my PowerMac G3 B&W. I'm currently using an old PCI card from my old PowerMac 9600 so if I could replace it in time for christmas (I'm giving the computer away as a gift to my Grandma) then that would be fantastic.

    I see some going on eBay so if I can't find one here I'll purchase one on there. I can pay via PayPal, or if you really want maybe we can trade somehting. Thanks! :)
    Just outta curiosity, what GFX card is in the B+W now?





    mac.rumors
    Oct 20, 10:30 PM
    .





    whooleytoo
    Jul 22, 11:27 AM
    General Sentiment is part of an elite team of Mercenary Ex-Servicemen who reside in the shadows of the Los Angeles Underground. The full contingent is:

    General Sentiment (Responsible for monitoring morale)
    Major Improvement (Morale Uplifts)
    Admiral Butterfly (Aesthetics)
    Corporal Punishment (Deals with those who lower morale)
    Private Practice (deals with those unfortunate enough to have faced Corporal Punishment)
    and finally...
    Seaman Staines (added to the team only to provide Murdock-style comedy value at the end of each scene).

    I'm shocked you have forgotten Colonel Panic, who has been known to stop computers dead with his amazing multi-lingual skills.





    abhic
    May 4, 02:08 PM
    Awesome, thank you Macsavvytech!


    Looking for more contributions people :) Write a little bit about why your MBP 2011 rocks (or not?).





    nathanneuroticx
    Apr 23, 05:40 PM
    I'd reccomend: