frases de amor emo

images versos d amor. versos d amor. frases de amor emo. Emo | Versos Suicidas poemas
  • Emo | Versos Suicidas poemas



  • Humhongekamyab
    08-15 01:06 PM
    You might want to change the Title ....not good sign to something more appropriate .... sign of delay.





    wallpaper Emo | Versos Suicidas poemas frases de amor emo. frases de amor emo. de amor
  • frases de amor emo. de amor



  • amitjoey
    05-16 01:02 PM
    IV NEEDS MONEY to pay for all the resources. IV Core has spent thousands of dollars from their own pockets to fly back and forth from DC and other activities to lobby for all of us. Please keep in mind that apart from paying the lobbyist (top $$$$). IV has other expenses like maintaining this website, paying for related expenses. CONSIDER CONTRIBUTING ATLEAST A LITTLE AMOUNT.





    frases de amor emo. frases de amor emo. Postales
  • frases de amor emo. Postales



  • desih1b
    04-06 02:53 PM
    I am sorry, you are eligible for the emergency appointment because You are returning worker on h1b. But sometimes you dont get any slots in emergency appointment also. thats the reason i advised you to email to chennai consulate.

    When i went to india in last october, thats what i did. I had to leave for india because of my father-in-law was died. Because it was emergency i did not have time to take the appointment while going to india. after going, i tried for emergency appointment but there were no slots before my ticket return date. then i contacted chennai consulate (not VFS), then they gave me the date and time for the interview. everything went well.

    all the best!
    thanks





    2011 frases de amor emo. de amor frases de amor emo. frases de amor emo. frases de
  • frases de amor emo. frases de



  • indyanguy
    11-06 08:31 PM
    You cant use to port date after using AC21 ,your job responsiblities need to be same or of smiliar nature so u cant interfile as EB2 job responsiblities will differ. Porting of dates always carries risks more checks more documentations.

    If I stay with my GC sponser, can I then port the date? If so, when am I free to leave the company? Is it after the EB2 I140 is approved?

    Thanks!



    more...


    frases de amor emo. frases d amor. frases de amor
  • frases d amor. frases de amor



  • sp0
    02-15 03:24 PM
    does anyone have an answer

    Guess roughly 10K balance, assuming 5k for each individual for a trip for around 6 months in us. This was the reasoning i was using when i took my bank statement.





    frases de amor emo. emo quotes wallpapers
  • emo quotes wallpapers



  • go_gc_way
    09-10 07:51 AM
    Shilpa Ghodgaonkar has rightly summarized probelms of skilled professionals waiting for their green cards.

    Thnaks to IV & Shilpa Ghodgaonkar for great efforts to bring the attention of law makers to our problems.

    Names of audience is impressive, I am hopeful this effort will help on going efforts to bring relief.

    Great job.



    more...


    frases de amor emo. mensajes de amor emo. mensajes
  • mensajes de amor emo. mensajes



  • iv_only_hope
    01-11 12:18 PM
    How long is your I-485 pending? Ever thought about suing the USCIS? This is still the country of law.

    I cant. I have no money after paying for school, lawyers fees in GC. As I said my company did not pay a dime for getting GC work done. Had to bear all expenses myself. Dont even know whether company will pay for H1 renewal next year.





    2010 frases de amor emo. Postales frases de amor emo. versos d amor. versos d amor.
  • versos d amor. versos d amor.



  • Asian
    07-19 09:39 AM
    Well, some people think it is of no use trying to predict anything. I have a slightly different opinion. If I had known this kind of thing could happen to me eight years ago (or at least five years ago), I definitely have chosen a different path. The same thing applies to now. If I could have a glimpse of five years from now, I might choose a different path.

    Predictions work if it is based upon reasonable data and calculations. I think it would be actually humane of USIC if it could supply more statistical data about the number of applicants they are getting and the rate they are processing or even the projection of cut off dates for next two years. Of course we will not blame them if it deviates. They can simply say it is subject to change to avoid any legal complications. They are the organization that has most information after all. I think it is something we can suggest to law makers, too. Nobody likes surprises anymore in modern life. The more we can see the future, the better decision we can make and the less time we lose in vain.

    I am not saying we can be negligent for necessary law changes but we have to think of various scenarios with probabilities.

    I am also thinking IV core members may have a better statistical data from the members. These statistical data are actually very important if we use them well. ( I am not saying exposing private info.) The numbers talk louder than words. The same rule applies to law makers as well.



    more...


    frases de amor emo. frases de amor emo. de amor
  • frases de amor emo. de amor



  • lost_in_gc_land
    01-31 12:59 PM
    I got an email from DOS (TRTClearanceResponses@state.gov) as follows:

    Dear XXX

    We can now conclude your application for a nonimmigrant visa. Please mail the following items to the Non-Immigrant Visa Unit, 360 University Avenue , Toronto , ON M5G 1S4 or appear with them in person at 225 Simcoe St. at your earliest convenience within sixty (60) days of this notice, Monday through Thursday between the hours of 9 AM and 11 AM , excluding U.S. and Canadian holidays. No new appointment is necessary. Please mail or bring:

    o This request.

    o The notice of suspension TRT/NIV-13(A) received at your interview.

    o Your passport (must be valid for at least 6 months from today�s date).

    o All documents that you submitted with your original application (e.g. I-797, I-20, DS-1029, etc.).

    o A self-addressed, prepaid Canada Express Post mailer.

    o USD or Mastercard/Visa credit card to pay any visa reciprocity fee noted at http://travel.state.gov/visa/reciprocity/index.htm.

    o NO electronic items, food or liquids.

    It may take an additional workweek to prepare your visa after you appear here or these items reach us by mail. Please understand that U.S. law makes the applicant, and not the U.S. government, solely responsible for qualifying for a visa in time to suit his/her needs. We can offer no prior assurance of eligibility to any applicant for any reason at any time.

    Should I contact US Consulate in Toronto for confirmation before go to Toronto for my visa interview?

    Thanks!


    Hi I am stuck in 221(g) since mid-November 2007..over 75 days..can you provide some details about your case?
    Mine is H1B 3 extension for 7th year at Mumbai. I am not getting any help in this matter from the authorities that my lawyer has contacted...only the standard response that it they are awaiting a response.

    If you like you can send me a private message. Thank you very much in advance for your feedback.





    hair frases de amor emo. frases de frases de amor emo. Penas en frases suicidio no es
  • Penas en frases suicidio no es



  • Dhundhun
    04-29 06:19 PM
    Dhundhun, If you saved a copy of mailed check, Please look for any technical errors like amount in words/figures . Also check for whom it was written ( They demand it to be written for: US Department of Homeland Security) not abbreviations DHS or so.

    Duplicate filing may be okay but may involve stop payment of check n withdrawal of 'right' application -- may create a kinda confusion if it is already in process missing on-line updates. Unfortunately, we are always on the receiving end..

    BTW: mine was delivered at Phoenix,AZ on 4/12, checks cashed on 4/23 and I received RN yesterday, it is late but most are getting in 2-3 wks time.

    Thanks Gbof. I remember of writing check correctly.



    more...


    frases de amor emo. Amor Emo. This quot;frases de
  • Amor Emo. This quot;frases de



  • GCWaiter03
    07-27 12:51 PM
    Friends,
    Finally my 485 is approved,
    " On July 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS"

    Long wait is over....
    I thank IV core members and all others for their efforts and information.

    Case details
    EB3 - India
    PD - Nov2003
    RD - Aug 2004
    Approved - 7/26/2007
    RFE - Birth Certificate and 325, Yes replied last Sept.


    ajkastar, Where did you filed your i-485. Is it NSC?

    Mine is also in the same range of PD and RD, But I filed in NSC.

    Thanks,
    GCWaiter03





    hot frases d amor. frases de amor frases de amor emo. de amor emo. frases de amor
  • de amor emo. frases de amor



  • Gator
    04-30 11:24 AM
    Thanks shar533 for the response. I want to travel by road though and I do have a valid visa.

    I just need to get a new I-94 that matches the date on my I-797. I did try local CBP office and they were not willing to change it. They wanted me to apply for I-539 to extend status. So I thought its easier and faster probably to cross the border and get a new I-94.

    My question is, If I travel to Canada on my current H1-B to renew my I-94, does it invalidate my pending AP application. Anyone?

    Thanks



    more...


    house amor emo. frases d amor. frases de amor emo. imagenes de amor. el amor emo
  • imagenes de amor. el amor emo



  • logiclife
    05-24 01:31 PM
    Yesterday I signed up for recurring payment of $50 per month. I already donated about $300. Will someone tell me it is being used for the common good to make me feel good ?

    Thanks,
    theOne

    Thanks for your contribution. The only place money will be spent will be on lobbying and advocacy for changing laws to reduce/eliminate retrogression and to make H1B renewals and transfers less difficult for those who are already here.

    You are free to call 850-391-4966 for more detailed questions.





    tattoo emo quotes wallpapers frases de amor emo. emo lovers pictures. emo
  • emo lovers pictures. emo



  • arunmohan
    01-10 12:16 AM
    Have already done that.

    I want to contact Janet specially because I went to school in AZ and in 2002 elections - I was a part of her campaign at the University supporting her.

    Not that I have any proof of it but I had just joined some friends for it - hence I thought would be good to be able to meet up with her.

    I work in Chandler. I am ready to go with you.



    more...


    pictures mensajes de amor emo. mensajes frases de amor emo. mensajes de amor emo. amor emo. amor emo. dibujos de
  • mensajes de amor emo. amor emo. amor emo. dibujos de



  • chanduv23
    11-18 03:11 PM
    Dear Members,

    One of the IV member recieved a phone call from Ombudsman office and is as follows.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I received a phone call (WOW!) from a sweet lady from CIS Ombudsman's office. I sent letters to his office and in the letter I mentioned my cell #. Anyway she wants a real person who got deniel. I told her that my friend got deniel (IVens are my fried). Anyway, she sent an email too after I asked her to give her info so that my friend can send her his case details. Unfortunately, the email I received shortly after the conversation, looks like general and does not have her ID. Please PM me if you like to hear more about the phone call.

    ==================
    Thank you for your correspondence to the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman).

    We greatly appreciate your comments regarding issues concerning the American Competitiveness Act in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21) processing at the service centers. As we have received several inquiries such as yours, we are currently discussing these issues with USCIS and reviewing their policies and procedures regarding adjudication of these petitions.

    If you have evidence of a specific I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status case that you feel was erroneously denied due to USCIS not adhering to AC21 guidelines, we kindly ask that you please immediately forward us a case problem request, including a copy of your denial notice, detailed information as to the reasons for the immediate denial, and, if appropriate, evidence that you have submitted a Motion to Reopen or Reconsider.

    Instructions for completing a DHS Form 7001 (case problem) can be found on our website: http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/e...l_0497.shtm#10.

    Please submit your case problem and supporting documents via email to cisombudsman@dhs.gov or via facsimile to 202-357-0042 with the subject AC21 Evidence of Immediate Denial.

    Thank you for your cooperation.

    Sincerely,

    CIS Ombudsman
    (cmp)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The issue is gaining attention. This is the exact time to crack it down. Guys, who have not sent the letters yet, please do now.

    With the issue gaining momentum, we will defintely get some relief for AC21 issues. Please do send letters

    Great job folks. Not only Ac21 issue, but if there is any other issue, please lodge a complaint with the Ombudsman's office.





    dresses de amor emo. frases de amor frases de amor emo. frases de amor emo.
  • frases de amor emo.



  • reddymjm
    08-07 09:55 AM
    you made my day.....it was so funny

    It was Funny....



    more...


    makeup frases de amor emo. de amor frases de amor emo. amor emo. frases d amor.
  • amor emo. frases d amor.



  • smitin_2000
    03-04 08:29 PM
    congrates buddy, ur loooooooooong wait come to a happy end by being greened, best of luck for moving forward :D





    girlfriend emo lovers pictures. emo frases de amor emo. amor
  • amor



  • go_guy123
    06-09 11:14 PM
    Dear Viewers

    Could anyone please advice me on how to claim the unpaid salary from the previous employers.

    I was working for a company based in Michigan run by an Indian. This person did not pay me my last month salary. He does not pick up his phone or respond to my email. I have all the proof that my client has paid him the money for which I worked but he continue to ignore my request. This guy owes me around 5000 dollars.

    Any piece of advice would be of great help.

    WH-4 form is for complaining to dol





    hairstyles Amor Emo. This quot;frases de frases de amor emo. el amor emo. el amor emo. de
  • el amor emo. el amor emo. de



  • ita
    11-08 03:16 PM
    Address Change Online: 24x7 & Calling USCIS : Mon - Fri

    Is it enough if I change the address online and confirm it with USICS.
    Will they resend my EAD card or should I do anything else to request them to resend my card to the new address?

    Thank you.





    veni001
    11-04 07:25 PM
    Hi Experts,

    Need inputs on following scenarios.

    I have approved I-140 with Company A. I am on H1 currently, 7th year. My extension is due on April 2011.

    Scenario 1: If H1 extension gets denied, can I move to H4 (my wife is on h1) and then search for a job and convert from H4 to H1 using approved I-140 from company A?

    Ans: Only if approved I-140 is not revoked by sponsoring employer.

    Scenario 2: If I move to Company B, and do not start GC there, after 3 years, can I get 3 years extension based on approved I-140 from company A?

    Ans: Only if approved I-140 is not revoked by sponsoring employer.

    Scenario 3: If I move to Company B, after some time, can I move to company C using I-140 from company A?

    Ans: Only if approved I-140 is not revoked by sponsoring employer.

    Given the uncertainty of h1 approvals these days, please suggest favorable scenarios in the cases above.

    Thanks

    The way current administration scrutinizing immigrant/non-immigrant case i doubt any employer dare not to revoke I-140 once employee leaves:o





    QuietFlowsTheDon
    06-03 01:36 AM
    Since i had to spend US $ 70 on passportport photos during july 2007 filing, i wrote my own app to format passport photos. some of my my friends and i used it for filing AP the last couple years. i can email it to any of you if you want it. just PM me.
    you would need .NET framework(minimum version 2.0) to run it.
    it supports indian passport photos too (3.5 cm by 4.5 cm) :)