pearboss
Jun 24, 03:27 PM
im curious with anyones experience there.
I waited from 4am until 1pm and finally got in. I got my hands on a 16gb. Good times
I waited from 4am until 1pm and finally got in. I got my hands on a 16gb. Good times
SallyWattle
Aug 16, 01:40 AM
I think this sums up how I feel, and may I dare say most people do too.
yellow
Oct 4, 10:06 AM
Well, the company where I have work has 30,000 email users and it runs perfectly on a 8 Core AIX Power5 machine
Same here, except we have 2x that many users on Notes. I find it funny all the emails sent out that we get as Domain Notes Admins complaining about mail files nearing the 2GB limit (file size limitation in the version of AIX being used).
Same here, except we have 2x that many users on Notes. I find it funny all the emails sent out that we get as Domain Notes Admins complaining about mail files nearing the 2GB limit (file size limitation in the version of AIX being used).

xUKHCx
Apr 7, 05:57 AM
I suppose the original question should have been, "What have Apple got in there?"
Possibly something custom designed or taken from existing designs of other storage giants. Like Google where they use velcro (http://news.cnet.com/8301-1001_3-10209580-92.html).
Possibly something custom designed or taken from existing designs of other storage giants. Like Google where they use velcro (http://news.cnet.com/8301-1001_3-10209580-92.html).
more...
jav6454
Dec 23, 03:30 PM
...to #60...with another team set to pass us in about a week.:(
I'm working on Bigadvs now, but it wont be enough. We need more members that will run bigadvs.
We'll have to be patient. Unless we can magically have 2 computers folding medium units it we won't last long.
I'm working on Bigadvs now, but it wont be enough. We need more members that will run bigadvs.
We'll have to be patient. Unless we can magically have 2 computers folding medium units it we won't last long.
MacBandit
Nov 10, 11:38 PM
Can anyone recommend an app that does with video what iPhoto does with photos? It should have a library of thumbnails, folders, search, the ability to display most video types, not just limited to QuickTime, ability to drag and drop files which create aliases, etc.
Basically iPhoto for videos. Oh yeah, and free (my guess is it ain't gonna happen for free).
Thanks!
It's not what you are looking for exactly but MPlayer (http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/16623) has a playlist/library ability. Also it will play just about any format. Oh and yes it's free.
Basically iPhoto for videos. Oh yeah, and free (my guess is it ain't gonna happen for free).
Thanks!
It's not what you are looking for exactly but MPlayer (http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/16623) has a playlist/library ability. Also it will play just about any format. Oh and yes it's free.
more...

jeffzoom91
Sep 8, 03:48 PM
Hit command-j at the desktop and you'll get something that looks like this. Check 'Show Item Info' and you're good to go. :)
jeffzoom91: someone's familiar with TonyMac's site. *grin*
Now if I could only figure out how to keep this thing overclocked to 4.4ghz without making the clock run like it's on meth it'll be perfect!
Hey COOL!
Its nice to see a Portuguese monument in this thread. I loved visiting Pal�cio da Pena in Sintra.
I'll always remember this as the place that cracked my original iPhone 2G's screen :D
jeffzoom91: someone's familiar with TonyMac's site. *grin*
Now if I could only figure out how to keep this thing overclocked to 4.4ghz without making the clock run like it's on meth it'll be perfect!
Hey COOL!
Its nice to see a Portuguese monument in this thread. I loved visiting Pal�cio da Pena in Sintra.
I'll always remember this as the place that cracked my original iPhone 2G's screen :D
Keebler
Dec 7, 03:38 PM
I agree 100% with both of your posts. It still bothers me that compressor is the only application that can make full use of both my Mac Pro�s CPUs.
And I really hate the look of low bitrate AVCHD but we have to work with it nonetheless.
rowlander, you can get compressor to work with more than 1/9th of a core?
That sarcasm is directed at compressor and not at you.
I WISH i could get compressor to work. Oh, sorry....I should clarify, to work beyond 1 frickin' file! If i start a batch, the only thing I'm not sure of is which error I'll get - it's usually 1 of 2.
Yet, I can use Innobits, Bitvice to compress MPEG2 files for DVD (and the ac3s) and well, wouldn't you know, this fine 3rd party apps makes all my cores jump with excitement without me even praying to get on my knees and cry for help :)
I'm a pretty laid back guy, but man compressor just busts my kahonies. Heck, I even emailed Mr. Jobs about it (although nothing back).
And don't even get me started on having to export to QT first. I do not even come close to understanding the logic behind that considering it's their own software!
BUT, compressor is stopping me from upgrading to an 8core so no more money for Apple in that case. No sense spending a few grand on a machine whose potential won't even come close to being tapped.
I don't drink, but feel like I should have one right now.
ugh :)
And I really hate the look of low bitrate AVCHD but we have to work with it nonetheless.
rowlander, you can get compressor to work with more than 1/9th of a core?
That sarcasm is directed at compressor and not at you.
I WISH i could get compressor to work. Oh, sorry....I should clarify, to work beyond 1 frickin' file! If i start a batch, the only thing I'm not sure of is which error I'll get - it's usually 1 of 2.
Yet, I can use Innobits, Bitvice to compress MPEG2 files for DVD (and the ac3s) and well, wouldn't you know, this fine 3rd party apps makes all my cores jump with excitement without me even praying to get on my knees and cry for help :)
I'm a pretty laid back guy, but man compressor just busts my kahonies. Heck, I even emailed Mr. Jobs about it (although nothing back).
And don't even get me started on having to export to QT first. I do not even come close to understanding the logic behind that considering it's their own software!
BUT, compressor is stopping me from upgrading to an 8core so no more money for Apple in that case. No sense spending a few grand on a machine whose potential won't even come close to being tapped.
I don't drink, but feel like I should have one right now.
ugh :)
more...
WillEH
Mar 27, 08:26 PM
This is really funny. Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm the infamous seller! :) How are you guys. It's funny that most people here are laughing about the stupidity of others like myself.
But anyway, this is in no way illegal. I would know, being a student of law. In addition, eBay AND PayPal have sided with me on this matter MULTIPLE times. The only time PayPal sided with the buyer was when they claimed they never got it and I had no shipping proof. The item is accurately described, end of story. Stop crying about it and be more responsible.
Just an ending note, I've made over $2,000 doing this before and used it to buy two amazing Les Pauls. ;)
Thanks!
- Dan
Keyboard lawyer! Just supports my claim that everyone on the internet is a lawyer!
But anyway, this is in no way illegal. I would know, being a student of law. In addition, eBay AND PayPal have sided with me on this matter MULTIPLE times. The only time PayPal sided with the buyer was when they claimed they never got it and I had no shipping proof. The item is accurately described, end of story. Stop crying about it and be more responsible.
Just an ending note, I've made over $2,000 doing this before and used it to buy two amazing Les Pauls. ;)
Thanks!
- Dan
Keyboard lawyer! Just supports my claim that everyone on the internet is a lawyer!

Macaroony
May 3, 06:25 AM
Why would it be ironic? Giving blood is a selfless act and anything that helps increase stocks is a positive.
I wasn't saying anything against donating blood, I commend that. I just pointed out that there aren't that many potential donors here to actively support that cause.
I can bake cookies, though, and if you give me a tenner I'll go buy some OJ on my way.
I wasn't saying anything against donating blood, I commend that. I just pointed out that there aren't that many potential donors here to actively support that cause.
I can bake cookies, though, and if you give me a tenner I'll go buy some OJ on my way.
more...
drenline
Apr 5, 06:46 PM
Old cydia app DisplayOut gets the job done also.
Patmian212
May 26, 12:32 AM
Hi all,
I want to put my G4 400 mhz with 568mb ramto fold, will it be mad slow? Also I might put my ibook to fold at night, will heat be a problem?
Thanks
Patmian
I want to put my G4 400 mhz with 568mb ramto fold, will it be mad slow? Also I might put my ibook to fold at night, will heat be a problem?
Thanks
Patmian
more...
saabmp3
Sep 18, 06:09 PM
I use ameritrade, mainly on my PC. You need to pay extra for Level 2 tickers unless you make a certain amount of trades per month.
BEN
BEN
goMac
Apr 13, 07:03 PM
No such thing. You'd need an adaptor.
more...
cocky jeremy
Apr 28, 01:11 PM
Verizon customers are smart, apparently. Why rush to buy a 10 month old phone when a new one is coming soon? Makes no sense.

jnoxx
Apr 27, 02:20 AM
this would take a bit of work i think, but u should use the delegate method of a textField, didchangecharactersinrange or somewhat?
Think that should set u off..
Think that should set u off..
more...
DewGuy1999
Apr 26, 09:21 AM
:apple: Power On Self-Test Beep Definition - Part 2 (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1547)
Heijtink
Apr 6, 01:52 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
It'll take you little over 111 days to download it's entire capacity via Thunderbolt.
It'll take you little over 111 days to download it's entire capacity via Thunderbolt.

basesloaded190
Apr 25, 11:08 AM
Are you freaking kidding me!?!! I spend HUNDREDS of dollars to convert mine to white, and now its out?! AARRRGG
That wasn't very smart :rolleyes:
That wasn't very smart :rolleyes:
HikariYuki
Feb 20, 12:03 AM
Here's Mines
https://img.skitch.com/20110220-gaaabbpgubitnr9n18njf2xyin.preview.jpg (https://skitch.com/mtlam/rx3sw/fullscreen)
https://img.skitch.com/20110220-gaaabbpgubitnr9n18njf2xyin.preview.jpg (https://skitch.com/mtlam/rx3sw/fullscreen)
jmor
Sep 3, 10:26 PM
Here's mine. Doubt anyone wants my cat on their desktop, so not posting a link.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4345/screenshot20100903at111.png (http://img34.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100903at111.png/)
I'm not a cat person, but that is very cute. :)
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4345/screenshot20100903at111.png (http://img34.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100903at111.png/)
I'm not a cat person, but that is very cute. :)
Chaszmyr
Sep 20, 11:15 AM
There are a couple nice looking brush aluminum keyboards on the market, unfortunately, they have a PC layout rather than a Mac layout.
aosman
Mar 4, 10:27 AM
Hello Everyone;
I am interested in getting a 4GB iPhone. I don't mind if it is used, so no particular preference. PM me if any of you want to part with a 4GB iPhone. Thanks!
I am interested in getting a 4GB iPhone. I don't mind if it is used, so no particular preference. PM me if any of you want to part with a 4GB iPhone. Thanks!
Designer Dale
Apr 10, 04:55 PM
According to the DA page, Corel Painter and Adobe PhotoShop. And a ton of talent.
Dale
Dale